Quantcast

Way to go!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Who did it this time?

DHG? Always gotta take things one step too far don't ya!

Great there goes our entertainment for the day.

I may as well go back to work now. :nuts:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, maybe megan black posted those pics of her in the f#$k me boots she was talking about? damn i was hoping to see those to.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
I don't get it...what was so bad about it? It's not half as bad as the stuff in the SA forum? I mean yeah, granted that is a fat ugly ass, but so what? It wasn't naked or anything???

fat ugly asses will NOT be tolerated on ridemonkey. didnt you see that in the posting rules thread?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
..can't type...laughing too hard...

gosh, i was just wearing a skirt! i mean, i had no SHIRT on, but the skirt was at least 6 inches long...whatever

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
That pic has been posted before, it's not like it was anything new.

As soon as you feel the urge to type "not safe for work" you might as well put it in the SA forum because it's going to get deleted from the Lounge.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
..can't type...laughing too hard...

gosh, i was just wearing a skirt! i mean, i had no SHIRT on, but the skirt was at least 6 inches long...whatever

come on now megan, let us see the pic.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Echo said:
That pic has been posted before, it's not like it was anything new.

As soon as you feel the urge to type "not safe for work" you might as well put it in the SA forum because it's going to get deleted from the Lounge.

Was it the lady in the shorts?? I'm not gonna argue or anything, but other than being a fat ass, there was plenty of coverage...more than the chick on the bicycle? Sorry.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
No it was the first pic in the thread. Not only has it been posted multiple times already, but it's not work safe for most people. I don't even know what else was posted, I didn't need to look past the first pic.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Oh...well is THIS unsafe for work???

HAHAHA...just kidding...I was gonna post the lady again, but I thought better of it....

Post that schit. She was hot.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
ECHO with the SMACK DOWN!

Oh well. I'll still dream about those purple Grimace Shorty Shorts and cute little bow DHG.

BTW Megan, anytime you aren't sure which pics of you are acceptable in the lounge feel free to send them to me first and I'll let you know. :love:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DVNT said:
ECHO with the SMACK DOWN!

Oh well. I'll still dream about those purple Grimace Shorty Shorts and cute little bow DHG.

BTW Megan, anytime you aren't sure which pics of you are acceptable in the lounge feel free to send them to me first and I'll let you know. :love:
yes indeed i would appreciate that as well.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The term "honeymoon" is said to come from the tradition of newlyweds drinking mead for one lunar cycle, which was thought to ensure a fruitful union and a quick birth.

J

JRB

Damn True said:
Well you are already so swamped with self importance I thought I'd chip in. I like to help whenever I can.

At the sake of unkissing it, DT gets 2 well playeds. :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Damn True said:
I don't recall anyone asking what SHE prefers.
busted. You're right, I was projecting. I want to bite her ass. Spank it a little bit, flip her over, pack a box lunch.

uhh, be right back...

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
busted. You're right, I was projecting. I want to bite her ass. Spank it a little bit, flip her over, pack a box lunch.

uhh, be right back...

Uhhh - please tell us you aren't off rubbin' the nubbin'. :help: