Quantcast

WAY to HOT

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
I just stepped out the door its 4.33 to take a ride. I turned around in about five minutes the heat index is a 104 and I am covered in sweat from about 10 minutes of riding I had barely reached the trail head. This Bl double OWS.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Come on braseph, you too young to be hollerin' that jazz!

I rode over two hours yesterday starting at 5:00pm. I was sweating just getting the bike off my car. It's not AS bad once you get into the woods. :eviltongu :D

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
wood-dog said:
charlie, you are such a little girl! Here in the midwest we have been hittin 110! I step outside and I can't hardly take a breath. AARRGGHH
Shoulda moved to Waynesbrah! :D

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Bearmntpicnic said:
yeah well my philosophy is ride at 6 until dark, which i did. Its not liek I have any other priorities.
Oh, to have nothing to do other than ride! I miss those days...kinda.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
Jayridesacove said:
If you've never lived in Okinawa, Japan, then you don't really know what a hot day is.
yes, it's DAMN hot* (as in temperature, hot) in okinawa. my mom is from okinawa and i lived there when i was young.

*edit, sorry too much beer.

at least it's cooling off around these parts.

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
So which WAY do you go to get to HOT exactly?

No one has covered that in this thread yet and I'm hoping there's some drops and jumps and non-homosexual-innuendo-wielding riders at this HOT when I get there. Thanks.

Your pal,
Pi

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Pi31412 said:
So which WAY do you go to get to HOT exactly?

No one has covered that in this thread yet and I'm hoping there's some drops and jumps and non-homosexual-innuendo-wielding riders at this HOT when I get there. Thanks.

Your pal,
Pi
The riding isn't really that good at HOT. You do know what hot stands for right ? Homos On Trails...