Quantcast

We all gon die. The pandemic thread.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Not at all. There is a population in every society that fights tooth and nail to prevent change. Historically once enough social pressure is built up to overrun that group, society will move forward in very quick bursts. Depending on where that society is on the social cycle, they work as either a headwind or an anchor.

If the COVID deniers just *poof* disappeared, you would find that their population highly overlaps in that group. I'm not saying get rid of populations; far from it. Hell, education alone would knock out a lot of that population in a single generation. Do I support wiping out populations for any reason? No. Would life on earth likely move forward and be more beneficial long-term without said population? Yes.
Education is a core issue in my opinion, once you cut through the bullshit on most of these arguments. If people were well educated there would be massively less of a problem in all the spheres where we currently have problems. Unfortunately in the states you now are seeing the results of inter-generational ignorance in a modern, complex society. People are literally not smart enough to deal with the complexities that life throws at them. You need to have an education system that at least brings people to that level - one that is commensurate with the complexity of the world that they will be living in.

That and that capitalism has to become secondary to democracy. Which at the moment it super-isn’t, even in the most progressive countries. Again in the states this situation is also taken to an extreme in the wrong direction.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Notice how Q shit is slowly creeping into things more and more?

"Save the children" and pedophile this and that?

That vid has it all: cultural (mis)appropriation, Q, white victimhood, complete misunderstanding of science........

Not a coincidence that this is one of the towns below

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I said to my wife earlier, if we make it another 25 years together without civilization becoming some dystopian future we'll have done well.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I guess I can blame Jobst Brandt’s ‘The Bicycle Wheel’ for my idiocy...
nah cuz you already knew what a wheel was before you picked up the book

That super insulated hebrew scene in NYC is insane. They are literally championing a nazi for president.

Those guys really do need to get out more. And quit stoning little girls in the street. In their own sick way, they do have fascism in common with their candidate. And yes, are keeping covid alive in NYC.

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
nah cuz you already knew what a wheel was before you picked up the book

That super insulated hebrew scene in NYC is insane. They are literally championing a nazi for president.

Those guys really do need to get out more. And quit stoning little girls in the street. In their own sick way, they do have fascism in common with their candidate. And yes, are keeping covid alive in NYC.
Also worth noting the NYPD's response, or lack thereof.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Also worth noting the NYPD's response, or lack thereof.
I will say, the outrage over one jewish journalist getting attacked by the orthodox maga heads is a little much considering how much the cops (paid public servants) have been attacking journalists systematically all summer while covering protests.

Neither should do it but dumb mob is gonna mob, and paid public servants are something different (in theory). That deserves far more coverage in my opinion.

And for the most part, the cops seem down with this crew. Just as many blue line flags as trump flags from the pics I've seen.

Last edited: