Quantcast

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
I went hella Dirtjumpin' today. Went to our 2 local spots in one day, tons of fun, nothing like a 10ft high kicked and only a 5ft gap :D Below is a picture of a good old 5x8 double in the middle of the 4 pack

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
The Kadvang said:
I will do as the captain commands. PS I am in the PIRATE CLUB at school.
cool, tell your club this joke:

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender asks him "Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" The pirate replys "Arrrg it drives me nutts."

Hahahaha

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Curiouscaptian01 said:
cool, tell your club this joke:

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender asks him "Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" The pirate replys "Arrrg it drives me nutts."

Hahahaha
w00t w00t~

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I got hit by a ****ing hurricane downpour on my way back for reno today :stosh:

Visited my sister at unr this weekend. Man I love girls only dorms! :thumb:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
In R3SP3CT news, Chico, XwhateverX, and I seduced a virgin in a chatroom today. Some choice lines:

Xblu3 thund3rX: random info: I ate you out last night
The Kadvang: hahah
SuGaFoLyfe39: lol
SuGaFoLyfe39: really
SuGaFoLyfe39: didfnt know that
Xblu3 thund3rX: yes
SuGaFoLyfe39: wow
Xblu3 thund3rX: You were sleeping
SuGaFoLyfe39: musta been crappy cuz i didnt notice
SuGaFoLyfe39: :-)

XhoeX got OWNED. That is all.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Thank god he's on my ignore list, so i cant read a goddamn word he says. I believe you all should do the same.

Nonetheless........I am sure what he said is stupid, So, In the direction of themontashu:

DIE

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Ya so this thread dropped to the 3rd page of the lounge. Not too cool, but oh well. I'm gonna go get drunk with a bunch of other wild and crazy college students now. Wish me luck. :blah:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dexterq20 said:
Ya so this thread dropped to the 3rd page of the lounge. Not too cool, but oh well. I'm gonna go get drunk with a bunch of other wild and crazy college students now. Wish me luck. :blah:
Puke on someone for me, or at least make someone puke on somebody else. Multiple rounds of Yukon Jack make this easy.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
dexterq20 said:
O ya Ben, I forgot to ask how was class the next morning?