Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm selling bike parts, and they are going fast. I'm thinking that I might have under priced them...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good morning. Flat tire in my road bike today, fixed and ready for the commute. Kinda cold, but really nothing too interesting going on.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's January and in the 40's with sun for the next 5 days. Global warming aint so bad right about now, just have to be far enough north, I guess. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm selling bike parts, and they are going fast. I'm thinking that I might have under priced them...
That happened when I craigslisted and pinkbiked my stable a few years back. Part of the satisfaction is actually ridding oneself of stuff, rather than just getting money back, so I'd say it's worth it even slightly underpriced.

:thumb:

I'm waiting for a phone call from Casper, Wyoming. Going to sell myself as wanting to practice medicine there. At least my dad grew up there so I have a little "in".

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Layoff day at work. Despite my best efforts I still have to show up in the morning. Saw some great folks get walked out the front door, left me scratching my head why they were the ones going out.

UNHrider

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Epping, NH
I'm waiting for a phone call from Casper, Wyoming. Going to sell myself as wanting to practice medicine there. At least my dad grew up there so I have a little "in".
Eh, there are a lot worse places to live in WY then Casper. I enjoyed my time there.