Quantcast

-= Wednesday GMT =-

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Can't get back to sleep after Mariko woke up, apparently due to a nightmare and hungry to boot (both on her part, not mine). Instead I'm checking on the cases for tomorrow morning's conference, since I forgot to do that yesterday. Going to be all of 3 degrees F on the way to and from work per the forecast...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's in the upper 40s currently but supposed to drop down in the the 20s tonight. I'm ready for skiing but I'm not sure I'm ready for the cold temps just yet.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Holy shit!!! kid #2 slept through the night last night. first time in about 3 months! so fucking stoked! I went to sleep at 9 and was up at 5:30. Had time for a quiet coffee, chillin' in my man-cave before the kids were up.

Life is awesome!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The sun is out and it's WICKED cold and windy. Says it's currently 32, but it feels a hell of a lot colder than that to me. Looks like I might get to go to Brisbane early Feb to visit the office where all my team actually is. I've met a few of them on various trips here, but nobody from my department has ever gone there. I asked :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
comment of the day from the drunk cyclist fb page (regarding bike lanes in the US vs EU):

"you'll get a gun lane before you get a bike lane"

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! I am suffering from a mild jetlag morning in Vegas. This place is getting worse every time I visit, more expensive and less fun. On a positive note, I booked a guided mtb day tour in Bootleg with All mountain cyclery for Friday, that shall be the fun.