Quantcast

Wednesday morning ride pics

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Went for a cruise around Ellwood this morning. For those of you not familiar with the Santa Barbara area, Ellwood is a whole bunch of open space along the coast, literally right next to the UCSB campus (where I happen to be living).

Singletrack + coastline = mmmmm mmmmm good

Me

My bike, chillin'.

Hayes advertisement?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I Are Baboon said:
Very nice pics. How many miles of trails do you have there?
Ellwood has a lot of trails criss-crossing the bluffs. You can ride for a couple hours and avoid repeating too much trail. There are also jumps, a little slalom like spot and hucktastic cliffdrops ;)

Nice photos there Ben. :thumb:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
TheMontashu said:
Damn you, while you were out riding I was taking an english and Bio final
People like me and you should get A's in english. :heart: jk

The only reason i like english is beause there are 2 boys, and 15 girls in my honors class. :evil:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
dexterq20 said:
Went for a cruise around Ellwood this morning. For those of you not familiar with the Santa Barbara area, Ellwood is a whole bunch of open space along the coast, literally right next to the UCSB campus (where I happen to be living).

Dude, get your friend to give his bike back to the guy he riped off!

J

JRB

xbluethunderx said:
It's okay, seems nobody in SB is willing to deal with the scumbag that jacked his bike. Oh well.
Actually - it looks like they might.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
bradical said:
Did you not see the other thread? I would raise so much hell if something like that happened to me...
loco said:
I'm kind of down with him being on the band wagon. Scammers suck.

While they suck * I would go to jail for what I would do to anyone that did that to me or any of my close friends* but What good is mack yelling at this guy gonna do?

J

JRB

chicodude01 said:
While they suck * I would go to jail for what I would do to anyone that did that to me or any of my close friends* but What good is mack yelling at this guy gonna do?
If mack PM'd me very many times, I would send korked my bike. :rolleyes: It doesn't help, but his heart's in the right spot is all.

*side note - I got a pm from stosh today because he didn't believe that I had poked around looking for springs for him. I think he thought it weird that some stranger would just help out. It's nice those folks are out there. I like to try to be one.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I just found out about this whole scammer deal DHGH pulled. He's freakin screwed, I didn't like him in the first place, this seals the deal.