Joe

Travis
Air Over Alpine?

John E.

Jennifer....

Few Random pics....

Little Froggy kicked us out of his home in BMW

50mm Dope Bokeh

Getting late and i need to work tomorrow, i will post the rest tomorrow..... Hope u like!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Yo... i'll be posting the other pics when i get home today.... i came into work and had a ****load of stuff to do....

Going to Highland, NH (leaving Thursday, coming back Monday).... Pretty Stoked!.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Yo... i'll be posting the other pics when i get home today.... i came into work and had a ****load of stuff to do....

Going to Highland, NH (leaving Thursday, coming back Monday).... Pretty Stoked!.
OOOH, highland - gotta plan me a trip.

Working at work sucks, jsut my 2c... :eek:

Luckynumber13

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
NJ

that park looks sick:eek:
if only I could drive.......

be sure to take some nice shots of the place:thumb:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
As Promised, Sum Mo' pix, yo!

Doug

Joe

Tyler

Joe

Tyler

Trav

Jenny

Who's that Ryder?

Jason

John

All Images Taken with a Budget 50mm Lens that cost 90 bucks, 50 bucks used....

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
you're the man dave. have fun at highland! my rear wheel still hates me for casing that rock gap, but the pic looks sweet!

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
Yes u are the man Dave with all those ****in great shots...but i was there too...what happend to pics of me???? thought we was cool. anyways, i love Highland - go every year. But unlike you, wifey won't let me stay those many days. I could maybe meet u up there

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Yes u are the man Dave with all those ****in great shots...but i was there too...what happend to pics of me???? thought we was cool. anyways, i love Highland - go every year. But unlike you, wifey won't let me stay those many days. I could maybe meet u up there
Yo, that is why Wifey and the kids are coming along... :-)

Make it a "family" event, but i'm bringing my bike "just in case"... :-)