Quantcast

...Wednesday...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
happy fuck you if you're irish day....

take your flogging molly and piss up a rope...

that is the irish in me talking....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Wifey has to go into the office today, so cutting 16' baseboard just got more difficult. She wants the bathroom painted and we have trim that needs repair from the initial flooring install so that is on today's docket.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Also, Sabine died of cancer yesterday.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Mornin’, children.
Woke up with some marketing ideas in my head for my medical equipment company, gonna see if they want to spend some coin sponsoring the local trail groups, free ride skiing program, and Avalanche center.
Seems like the perfect target markets. Maybe the kids hockey program too, but I don’t want to get greedy.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So the new boss is cool, but might not be my boss. The new org chart makes no sense, so I will enquire on Friday. Next Thursday is my move day to the new building. Talk is of back in office by 4th of July. I am debating on submitting for perm WFH. I guess a lot rides on how things are in the new digs. Tuesday and Thursday have been deemed "meeting days" with Monday and Wednesday after lunch 4 hours blocked out for "focus time" (ride time).

I for one welcome the new rules but lots of bitching starts April 1.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin’, children.
Woke up with some marketing ideas in my head for my medical equipment company, gonna see if they want to spend some coin sponsoring the local trail groups, free ride skiing program, and Avalanche center.
Seems like the perfect target markets. Maybe the kids hockey program too, but I don’t want to get greedy.
seasonal markets.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Absolutely, now Is the time to lock in sponsorship for Teton Freedom Riders and MBT, and the ski related ones this coming fall.
I could even do a tent at TFR and MBT events, like Pass Bash free shuttle days.
there is always someone with a boo-boo.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Absolutely, now Is the time to lock in sponsorship for Teton Freedom Riders and MBT, and the ski related ones this coming fall.
I could even do a tent at TFR and MBT events, like Pass Bash free shuttle days.
there is always someone with a boo-boo.
it won't fly with marketing. the message it would send is "hey hurt yourself"

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
bruh how many miles you run this morning? I feel like I don't even know you anymore...
Skippy, I pedaled the bike trainer for 90 minutes. I probably need to adjust the app settings because the KICKR thinks it was 36 miles, going 24 mph, which I could never do on my best day. Who the fuck cares though because 90 minutes is 90 minutes. I will run later today though. :monkey:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I have no bartering game with covid, I am used to sitting in a car dealership and playing the long game with the GM and salesfolk but with covid and remote negotiations it is a joke.

Packing more totes and getting all my turds in a bundle to see if I cant be out by the end of the month.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Skippy, I pedaled the bike trainer for 90 minutes. I probably need to adjust the app settings because the KICKR thinks it was 36 miles, going 24 mph, which I could never do on my best day. Who the fuck cares though because 90 minutes is 90 minutes. I will run later today though. :monkey:
whew, that's better

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of TV, I finished up the Perry Mason reboot on HBO this morning while on the bike trainer. It was pretty good. It took me a couple of episodes to get into it, but really enjoyed it once it got going. Looking forward to season two.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
ultimately, that is our message, with more focus on ‘heal yourself’.
one of our products is endorsed by the US Olympic ski team, so not totally out of the wheelhouse.
Also thinking about underwriting Wyoming NPR.

InfoWars may get more listeners.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Annual raise and bonus kick in today. Company has a knack for dangling that carrot just close enough that I lose motivation to seek work elsewhere.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
happy fuck you if you're irish day....

take your flogging molly and piss up a rope...

that is the irish in me talking....
good take i saw from a buddy of mine......

Just want to take this moment to wish all me fellow cultural appropriators a happy Amateur Day

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A month ago I conlcluded that a contributing factor to the various nagging injuries I suffered last year were in part due to my weight and the lack of strength training I use to partake of in the winter. So 3 weeks ago I got back on the horse with the few barbells I have at home. Not only do I feel a lot stronger but I have shed 5 lbs and assume I exchanged even more fat for muscle. It is kind of embarrassing how easy it was to get here that I wasn't always doing this. I suspect if I maintain current habits I can get back to fighting weight by the time summer eventually finds this corner of the world, and hopefully no more pulled back muscles or dislocated shoulders.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Burried under avalanche of werk. Went for a quick late-lunch-time ride when sanity level dropped into negative numbers, that was good. I have to re-learn how to ride teh FS bike though. :panic:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Skied. Was ok. Some good powder off of Sierra. Three Bears was awful. Rocks.