Quantcast

-- Wednesday's Ride Thread --

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Not much going on today... I found what I think to be a new trail, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to check it out.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Did the TNUA ride in the rain. It was a good workout, 33 hardcore riders is quite a bit faster than 70+ riders when half of the 70+ are wusses who flee at the first sight of a raindrop :devil:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Echo said:
Did the TNUA ride in the rain. It was a good workout, 33 hardcore riders is quite a bit faster than 70+ riders when half of the 70+ are wusses who flee at the first sight of a raindrop :devil:
Hey it was my birthday. I had no idea my friends made plans for me.... I was all suited up and ready to go.... Then somebody handed me a beer....

We will actually see who the wusses are when the snow flys and it is 4 degrees out :devil:

jdcamb

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
it was a hint, but so far no one has picked up on it yet.
:)
You mean no one else. :D

Oh, no riding for me tonight. I don't ride bikes anymore. I'll go to the gym tonight and work legs, then I may or may not watch MBC's volleyball match.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
You mean no one else. :D

Oh, no riding for me tonight. I don't ride bikes anymore. I'll go to the gym tonight and work legs, then I may or may not watch MBC's volleyball match.

Let's do some urban tonight! :)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Oh come one Lisa... you don't count as one of the 30+ people who wussed out because of the rain! You would have to show up in the good weather first :D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I rode at lunch - racing the rain clouds and getting schooled by the wind. In the end, I won. :)