Quantcast

-+- wednesderp GMT -+-

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Snowpocolypse is supposed to hit us here today. So far, only a dusting of snow...

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Meh it is Wednesday, wife is doing a house sitting job here for a couple weeks, so that sucks. It is right up the street from current work though so it is not like she is gone. So I better get my fishing license this week and be ready to catch some fish

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Morning commute got a rock to the windshield, by the time I got to the office, it was split from pillar to pillar 4" below my sight line. Fack.

Heading to the glass shop at lunch. The only somewhat bright side is its next door to the upholstery shop that I need to talk to about my boat seats. :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
On a side note, my neighbor gave Haley an Elmo doll on Sunday. I walked upstairs to get her out of the crib to hear "Elmo! Elmo! Elmo!" non-stop. She has lost it three mornings in a row when I took Elmo away from her so we could go to daycare. This has become my least favorite toy. Ever.

On a side note, she wants to watch Sesame Street far more. From a learning perspective, I am a fan of that.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
URGENT SNOWPOCOLYPSE UPDATE!!! :rofl:

The weather channel is in town and giving on the scene updates just a couple miles down the road from my house. This guy is making it sound like the world is coming to an end. The weather channel has apparently become the foxnews of weather reporting.

http://www.weather.com/video/covering-vulcan-in-new-york-45582?collid=%2Fweather%2Ftwc-weather

We get storms like this every winter and so far it's not even the worst storm we've had all season. Oh well... at least I got off work a few hours early :happydance:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
URGENT SNOWPOCOLYPSE UPDATE!!! :rofl:

The weather channel is in town and giving on the scene updates just a couple miles down the road from my house. This guy is making it sound like the world is coming to an end. The weather channel has apparently become the foxnews of weather reporting.

http://www.weather.com/video/covering-vulcan-in-new-york-45582?collid=%2Fweather%2Ftwc-weather

We get storms like this every winter and so far it's not even the worst storm we've had all season. Oh well... at least I got off work a few hours early :happydance:
start pounding beers and go try to get on camera

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
On a side note, my neighbor gave Haley an Elmo doll on Sunday. I walked upstairs to get her out of the crib to hear "Elmo! Elmo! Elmo!" non-stop. She has lost it three mornings in a row when I took Elmo away from her so we could go to daycare. This has become my least favorite toy. Ever.

On a side note, she wants to watch Sesame Street far more. From a learning perspective, I am a fan of that.
no baby einstein?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
no baby einstein?
I probably should get some of those.

On another side note, I just had to listen to a 50 min long temper tantrum because she couldn't go across the street and play with the neighbor.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

On another side note, I just had to listen to a 50 min long temper tantrum because she couldn't go across the street and play with the neighbor.
I had to listen to a 50 minute tantrum also... They live downstairs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

I had to listen to a 50 minute tantrum also... They live downstairs.