Quantcast

%* Wednesdrip *%

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i could use a snack. the remote building i am in does not have vending machines. i should have been better prepared.

then again, i need to lose some weight. so this is probably for the best.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Coworker watches Ryen Rusillo show at lunch. I can't believe this is entertainment for anyone with a pulse. Also find it odd that one of his regular sidekicks appears regularly sporting earbuds with prominently obvious wires. Hey, I'm on a TV show but I need to listen to my playlist. FTS.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Coworker watches Ryen Rusillo show at lunch. I can't believe this is entertainment for anyone with a pulse. Also find it odd that one of his regular sidekicks appears regularly sporting earbuds with prominently obvious wires. Hey, I'm on a TV show but I need to listen to my playlist. FTS.
had to google him. i'll wager a nickel he says "BRO" a lot

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hey Toshi, what's your daily dish count so far?
Don't you have some diapers to change? :D

Apparently I forgot to start the dishwasher last night and also didn't leave enough rice for leftovers. Those are my sins for the day thus far.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I would say Russilo has one of the most thoughtful and cerebral radio sports talk show.

Of course that bar is set so low that is requires a trench digger to install.
His show is no Petros & Money.
I'm mildly suicidal that I can even reference that show's existence.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The part of town in Copenhagen I am moving to is called ØsterBRO.

I am happy to confirm that there are a lot of ass holes in New York and I don't miss them.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Been wearing the same pants to work every day for the last two weeks. Nobody has commented. The experiment will continue.
do you put them in a plastic bag in the freezer instead of washing them?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I've been doing that for the past two years.
Same. I own 1 pair of jeans and 2 pairs of other pants that I wear to work. Jeans on Monday and Friday, other pants Tuesday - Thursday usually one pair across those three days. Used to be just one pair of jeans and one pair of other pants, so I've increased my style points bigly recently with the acquisition of that third pair.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Don't you have some diapers to change? :D

Apparently I forgot to start the dishwasher last night and also didn't leave enough rice for leftovers. Those are my sins for the day thus far.
might i suggest start leaving the toilet seat down and peeing all over it....on the floors....on the walls....just for fun.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dealing with other people's stupidity in a way that is in no way, shape or form my job. In the slightest, ever. I just found the mistake and have to deal with the end results and clean up the mess. :banghead:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No we're cooking with fire.

@Nick had the idea to put a pro name sticker on the tt. Any ideas as to where I could get a name sticker with a Colorado and American flag? Ex: H.Stone [us flag][co flag]

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My bicycle was ridden up to an altitude of 9600ft, which was nice and cool compared to the 90F at home earlier today.

~11miles with 2000ft vert courtesy of a @Nick recommendation