Quantcast

Week happenings? (28th-4th)

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
As most of you all know there is no MSC racing this upcoming weekend nor any National.

I know there are various other events going on, if you know of anything fun or want to plan something fun for this week, post it here.

I here rumors of a race in Durango down the esteemed NATIONALS/WORLDS course. Being just a local race, it would be more or less practice for the national than anything else....but it is a haul down there.

Anything in Keystone? Snowmass up for riding? How's Vail? BBQ anywhere?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Looking at possibly hitting Snowmass on the 3rd with Zach, lifts are running for sure. I've heard that the Durango local series course is NOT the Nat'l course, but again that's heresay so far, I don't have any concrete info. Sunday is for BBQ and cold malted beverages, with maybe some kick-ass XC in the morning prior.

That's my scene yo.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
If I can get my parents to drive me up to Denver sometime this week any of you guys wanna hit Keystone or Vail or any stuff up there for fun? I just got my V-10 and barely missed out on being able to go to Crested Butte, so Im itching to take it on some downhill runs somewhere.

wenlong

Chimp
Jul 2, 2004
Boulder
Hi, I'm a new member of this forum. :help:
kinda beginning-middle level biker, love mtb, wann go somewhere around boulder for a ride this long weekend. If interested, please call me at 303-440-8276. wenlong is my name, a student in CU...:)

neversummersnow said:
As most of you all know there is no MSC racing this upcoming weekend nor any National.

I know there are various other events going on, if you know of anything fun or want to plan something fun for this week, post it here.

I here rumors of a race in Durango down the esteemed NATIONALS/WORLDS course. Being just a local race, it would be more or less practice for the national than anything else....but it is a haul down there.

Anything in Keystone? Snowmass up for riding? How's Vail? BBQ anywhere?