Quantcast

Weekend Session

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
Anyone want to get together for a weekend session either Saturday or Sunday. I plan on riding both days. We can get together for an urban session or I'd like to go to the flumes and work on getting my dirt jump legs back. If anyone wants to get together let me know. I am pretty sure Chance/Rimjobber will be down so if anyone else wants to ride let me know.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
I be out both days. Sat. I am working a morning shift, so anywhere after 3.
Sunday I am working at 3pm so I can ride till about 2:30

Maybe do another downtown session like last week?
I havent been able to get my DJ bike into the shop yet, but I could still DJ on it, the play in the BB is little, but brakes, eh dont really need them DJ'in anyway.

Julian plans on getting me Sat. afternoon and calling it from there.

Lets get somchin rollin.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
A photographer also wants to tag along Sunday and get some pics for school- so we got ourselfs a camera whore.

He took these of Julian: (still waiting on the rest)

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
Hey isn't that where I noticed my frame was cracked??? Well just let me know something. I hope the Chase frame arrives in the morning so I can build it up but if not I still have the steelhead ready to go.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
Yup, same place. Damn that frame died a painful death, poor GT.

Anyhoo.. We are gonna be gettin out this afternoon when I get off work. DTC, downtown, whereva'

Sunday- planning a thing like last week. Start early downtown. I have to get to work by 3. So, I will be leaving around 2:15-2:30.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Camera whore's are coo. I'll be downtown as usual, ready to rip it up.

I wanted to make it down to the Flumes sometime today, depending on how much school work I get done this morning. Let me know if anyone else would want to cruise that way.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
Well see if his drunkard ass emails back and tags along. I'm still waiting on the rest of the pics.

Sunday its on. Julian and I will be down there at 9. Give us a call in the morning. 720.933.9640

As for today, I get off work at 3 then heading over to DTC to work on my ups. I must achieve heights like Phil and Julian, so I am determand to get there.
After DTC were heading to Philths pad for some purple drink, beer, and bike movies.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
An ASX would probably be fine, the dual suspension always feels goofy to me when I'm trying to jump doubles so I really don't even go there, but there's more than just big doubles out there so I'd say go for it.

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
ASX Should be fine man. I might have to bring my ASX out tomorrow I got my Cannondale frame to build up tore down the Steelhead to build up the Cannondale....went to get a 1.5 reducer at Mojo's and they were out....went everywhere else around Denver no such luck. So unless I get that reducer cup I'll have to ride the fully around tomorrow.