Quantcast

Well, it's official

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Today I accepted a new job and will be relocating to Utah. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I worked 11 years for my current employer and have never worked for anyone else. The next 2 months are going to be crazy.

For those of you in the Hudson Valley area, there will probably be some good deals on furniture (read: free) and other crap.

Wish me luck.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wow man, the Hudson Valley is going to lose another great resident.

Good luck and have fun!

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.

Blue...will likely take you up on that offer, got any mormon hookers?

Stosh / Rob - We'll definitely have to have a going away ride and get together. Maybe multiple rides!

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
What will happen to the yeti twins :(
They have never been separated before.
Good luck, as if its needed. Mountaining biking, skiing, hiking, you got it all out there. Enjoy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
congrats man! i just relocated from rochester, ny to rhode island. not that major, but i might be jumping over to the other coast very soon. its quite a shake-up in your lifestyle. but definitely exciting, enjoy it. and good luck! :thumb:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Hmmm, I've never seen any beer that's better than 3.5% in Utah, but I do try and go there as little as possible and stay for as little time as possible. Even with Moab and fresh powder I can only handle a few days every 5-6 years.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Now that's patently absurd.

It's just not as easy to acquire as in most states.

It's true, 3.2% is the law. I'm not sure how that works with buying beer from the store (vs. what you can get on tap).

Now don't get me wrong, what some of the UT brewers are doing with 3.2 is pretty freaking good. I went to Roosters and they had a good spread and everything was quite nice. However, I did not try any traditional big beers (barleywine, imperial stout, dubbel)