Quantcast

*))) Well, it's time to start babbling... (((*

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The main concept is what if you are doing it the top way, get to the end and find out the customer really needs a boat.

If doing it the other way, you would likely figure out the water aspect by step 2 or 3 and can change course.
Yeah, but the example is as bad as the 1990s examples of OOP showing how a line is a subclass of a point.

This one is a bit better, although a real MVP would be a carriage pulled by customer support staff. ;)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Yeah, but the example is as bad as the 1990s examples of OOP showing how a line is a subclass of a point.

This one is a bit better, although a real MVP would be a carriage pulled by customer support staff. ;)

you all need some Ed emberley in your lives

Screenshot_20210517-154537_Chrome.jpg

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Took the first ever sick day in my entire life, feels weird.

It’s 1:00pm, just woke up, turns out sleeping for 18 hours will do wonders for your health, or sleeping at all really.

Teeth hurt though, which usually means sinus infection is brewing, so that’s good.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

But this assumes the end result is always a car. Where as the other tackles the need for transportation without the assumption that a car is the answer. That's the goal of agile, to be agile.

<edit> if all you build is cars, then it works I guess. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The main concept is what if you are doing it the top way, get to the end and find out the customer really needs a boat.

If doing it the other way, you would likely figure out the water aspect by step 2 or 3 and can change course.
I have a similar presentation but I use the Mona Lisa as the example

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
T-storms, power is out. Can someone mail some so I can make dinner please?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Drive on down to the plains of western Kansas and we'll have Thai food to share :D
Very tempting, but I fear that would deprive you of your lunch of leftovers tomorrow.

I did just go and retrieve camping lights from the camper so I'm not in the dark shortly.