Quantcast

Well that wasn't hard

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
Let's see 50 miles and I was supposed to lose by 15 minutes. I was there waiting at 8:00am at Westoaks mall. There was even a Teamsmack member there. 8:05am rolls around, and we decide to take off. Oh I eventually get dropped by the super fast guys, but what do I care? I make a couple of calls while riding, and make my turn around. About three miles after my turnaround, well who do you think comes rolling towards me, but the dumb and only Pumkinator/Preston. He shouts out "hey", and before I give him a chance to continue, I tell him he better not turn around and follow me. I ride for about a minute or two, and decide to turn around, and half heartedly try to chase hime down. I decide to blow it off and turn back around and head on back.

Long story short, I get back to the mall, and wait for 30 minutes, and guess what, no Preston.

I have things to do, so I head home.

Oh one more thing. Preston/pumkinator, there will be no rematch . I'm 2-0 against you. No 200 mile race, like you could actually do one, nothing, it's over, you're over. Just honor your challange and hand over the bike. There is a kid in my neighborhood that is going to use it for the MS150.

No more stupid postings on this site, no more calling people names then making nice. It's finished, so I'll be awaiting the bike. Perhaps you should stop writing checks your body can't cash.

Needless to say, someone owes me a bike.

You make a challange, you don't welch on a bet.

I'm waiting Preston, were is my bike?

Last edited: