Quantcast

Wenatchee roll call

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
what do ya know, I am going to actually be able to go. I'll be there with some of the team. Probably my last (and second:() race of the season. Oh well thats what happens when you bust yourself up. Course is same as last year, its a fast one, nothing fancy, small road gap thing, picnic table tabletop thinger in an open field, ghetto spool jump that hopefully doesn't show up again this year and a crappy finish line kicker jump that sucks. But overall its just a fast course that is 2 run format and you better pedal like crazy, thats where this one is won.

Budman

Chimp
Nov 14, 2003
Seattle
I wont be able to be making this race due to work and lots of family things going on... I heard it is a very fun course though.... Have fun...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
My fortune telling ball is still cloudy on this one. Seems everyone is ful, or up to other things.

Snacks, you guys still headed over? I found out daniel has a full truck, so im sorta still fishing for a ride/place to stay. I e-mailed you at work but forgot you were on vacation. Ill try to e-mail/pm/call you tomorrow.

D

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
oly said:
My fortune telling ball is still cloudy on this one. Seems everyone is ful, or up to other things.

Snacks, you guys still headed over? I found out daniel has a full truck, so im sorta still fishing for a ride/place to stay. I e-mailed you at work but forgot you were on vacation. Ill try to e-mail/pm/call you tomorrow.

D
Hey man, you looking for a place to stay? We reserved two hotel rooms and decided to go with one of them, we are going to cancel the other, its at the Travelodge for $80.95 for two queen beds. If you want it PM me and we will cancel it so you can get it, not sure if other places are booked or what but figured since you were looking I would let ya know, the room is a smoking room though.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
mplutodh1 said:
Hey man, you looking for a place to stay? We reserved two hotel rooms and decided to go with one of them, we are going to cancel the other, its at the Travelodge for $80.95 for two queen beds. If you want it PM me and we will cancel it so you can get it, not sure if other places are booked or what but figured since you were looking I would let ya know, the room is a smoking room though.
Thanks for the offer, but ill pass. At this point im not sure ill make it there....... :dead:

Earthmover

Chimp
Feb 25, 2002
Terra Forma
Jason and I will be there. I'll be missing Saturday practice, but will race Sunday. I'm glad the course is the same, wont have too bad a time. We're checking the Leavenworth area trails on Monday, too.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Ill be there and then a bunch of us are heading up to Whislter for 4 days.