Quantcast

went to oakley today

NoOnEKnOsMe

Chimp
Mar 1, 2005
Coto De Caza, Ca
I went to oakley today in Foothill. its still a little muddy but not too bad. the rain created a lot of ruts so a lot of the jumps need some repair work. otherwise it was pretty cool. the ladder drops are still good except the smallest drop might need some new support. otherwise, the place isnt all that bad except for a few puddles in the upper part.

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
I dont know if you've been in the other conversations about Oakley, but I wouldnt announce where it is. But just for a little advice, that place will be pretty much 50'd out in about a month. Last time I went there there was 2 50's and all the jumps sucked axcept the bottom hip. PM me if there is some work going on there though, there isnt anything around here!

NoOnEKnOsMe

Chimp
Mar 1, 2005
Coto De Caza, Ca
Yeah i know about everyone getting all pissed about telling where it is. I think its pretty stupid that its so secret, even though i know its to keep it from being torn down. I think its fine as long as people dont get too crazy with jumps everywhere. I think if we get enough people we could make the lower part awesome as long as we keep it clean and dont build up top. Trash is a big reason why all of our places get torn down. As for the 50s, i have absolutely no idea what to do about that. We need to get some big guy to come a scare the s*** out of them o they dont come back.