Quantcast

Were you at Diablo's US Open?

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I raced Ameatuer dh and can't remember how much the entry fee was. Paid cash, so my bank statement is of no use. If I can find out, I can get paid back from a sponsor. HELP!
I think that I paid $65 or $70 for entry. $70 sounds really familiar.
Also, how has the rest of your season been going? I don't think that I have seen you since being parked next to you guys at the open.

Last edited:
I think that I paid $65 or $70 for entry. $70 sounds really familiar.

Also, how has the rest of your season been going? I don't think that I have seen you since being parked next to you guys at the open.
$70 does sound familiar. I origionally guessed $75. Know anyone who can second your guess?

Season's been good. Killington is fun and has finally dried out, so that's a plus. Jack got injured early in practice at Sugarbush and the docs thought for a while he'd broken his femur, but it healed so quickly that he was back on the bike by Whiteface. We figure it to be a severe sprain on top of an old injury.

A guy on the team is getting married this weekend, so it's high heels and a wine glass for me instead of eating dirt at Plattekill. I'm hoping to be there for the October race. Gas prices and work keep us mostly in New England, but I'm always open to suggestion.

Where ya been?