Quantcast

West Hartford, Bring Me A Grinder GMT.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Shuttled a whole load of Lumber for somewhat legal treehouse build. Pretty sure I was discovered today. Pretty sure the feral cats stole my lunch also. Going back tomorrow to poach a Turkey. The person I use their land for access gave me about 30 pallets. Just need another ladder, roofing materials, some more screws.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It doesn't affect me directly, perhaps through rent increases, but my town is proposing a 5.5% residential tax increase. :fie:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
It doesn't affect me directly, perhaps through rent increases, but my town is proposing a 5.5% residential tax increase. :fie:
Sorry for my "laugh"

We got 18% last year and 7% the year before.
Oh and just received new evaluation for the next three years. Our house and land doubled in value.
:shakefist:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Oh My Great Google Moogly, this is perhaps the finest Lebanese food I have ever eaten.
Just so amazing. Strip Mall joints sometimes RULE.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Accidentally a Top Air TA1100 sprayer today. Should be great next spring.
Local town turned on their Christmas lights tonight. Stop the war on Thanksgiving. I want to see light up turkeys, not Christmas.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
maybe they get better with age

the only ones I ever bought hold the esteemed place of being the only tires I've ever owned that blew off the rim up a boosty 7 ft lip on a 30 ft double

Only time I've ever ditched a bike midair because of something that wasn't my fault
I am not confronted with the scenario you described often. I am going forth to assume I will be fine. I have ridden a wheelie on Schwalbe tires. It counted. I did it twice, not in a row and not since.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You're standing in the right spot then. Good judgement on your part. What did you get?
There are actually 4 trucks here and I went to the one I parked in front of. Got a taco sampler of carne, carnitas, and pollo. All 3 were incredible and the tortillas were fresh pressed to order. Incredible. They also had this as an option which I might have to get before we leave.

PXL_20231119_015406319.jpg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
There are actually 4 trucks here and I went to the one I parked in front of. Got a taco sampler of carne, carnitas, and pollo. All 3 were incredible and the tortillas were fresh pressed to order. Incredible. They also had this as an option which I might have to get before we leave.

View attachment 203855
Not jealous at all. Really I am not.... I have access to my friends vintage Rogers drum set. My neighbor's aren't home. I can pound on them as hard as I want.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

View attachment 203855
chuck sommadat shit in an envelope for me