Quantcast

western nc gettin ready to get hit again

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, here we go again. the 3rd hurricane in as many weeks, unreal. on a good note went on a ride yesterday evening and it was fun. most of the trails at bent creek were claer of trees now but the trails are so different dues to the excessive run off.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
here ya go :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
i hope this storm washes away the WT denim skirt and replaces it with the Brazilian volleyball player

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dan-o said:
i hope this storm washes away the WT denim skirt and replaces it with the Brazilian volleyball player

haha thats stoshs girlfriends ass

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
that sucks. my parents just moved to FL last week & have allready experienced one of the worst hurricane seasons in a century.

does your wrist hurt & $hit when the wx changes? just curios. if so, you could be like
"a storms a brewin' Ma."

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
I think ya'll are supposed to get less rain Ben......the farther east in the state will get the most. I heard the coast could get over 12" in 24 hours.....
Hopefully ya'll get bypassed up there.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
TN said:
that sucks. my parents just moved to FL last week & have allready experienced one of the worst hurricane seasons in a century.

does your wrist hurt & $hit when the wx changes? just curios. if so, you could be like
"a storms a brewin' Ma."
not really it just hurts all the time. of course it has been raining pretty much all the time too.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
zod said:
I think ya'll are supposed to get less rain Ben......the farther east in the state will get the most. I heard the coast could get over 12" in 24 hours.....
Hopefully ya'll get bypassed up there.

man i hope so. im over this crap about now.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
You guys just best SHUT THE HELL UP with your sniveling! By the time it gets to WNC they aren't even Hurricanes anymore, just lots of rain. Boo freaking hoo!

I get very very bitter when I can't ride my bike on the weekends, and even more so when I had to get up early to go to my folks house and shutter up for the 321541235 time this summer. I think they should buy more crap to put out on their patio. Hopefully I won't get yelled at when my Mom realizes I threw a stupid statue of a flamingo in the canal instead of bringing it into the garage for the 4th time.

Seriously though we got lucky again here in S Florida and avoided a direct hit. I feel for those people in the middle of the state that just keep getting trounced from both coasts.