Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
oops-i forgot to suggest late 80s/early 90s new york hardcore bands for you. sick of it all is definitely up there.
also look into:
early agnostic front; leeway; cro mags; killing time; youth of today; beyond; warzone; token entry; rest in pieces; murphy's law - check out revelation records early releases and compilations too

expanding out into new england gets you things like: aware; wide awake; verbal assault; slapshot

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
oops-i forgot to suggest late 80s/early 90s new york hardcore bands for you. sick of it all is definitely up there.
also look into:
early agnostic front; leeway; cro mags; killing time; youth of today; beyond; warzone; token entry; rest in pieces; murphy's law - check out revelation records early releases and compilations too

expanding out into new england gets you things like: aware; wide awake; verbal assault; slapshot
My wife was a peripheral member of the "Alleyway Crew". Yo.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
also look into:

When talking NYC hardcore... don't forget Madball :rockout: