Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
Wooo got some CD's from BMG today, Allman Brothers, Graham Central Station, Jaco Pastorious, and Iron Maiden.

Listening to "Hair" by Graham Central Station right now.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Joanna Newsom - Ys

apparently it's pronounced "EEEs", as in rhymes w/ 'knees'.

not nearly as annoying as the Milk-Eyed Mender; her vocal peculiarities are kept at bay, and the string arrangements are very well done. it's totally standing out on its own in terms of current music.

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
Holy s**** some of you guys listen to some horrible music!!! :disgust1: :plthumbsdown: :banghead: :huh: I expected that maybe most bikers might have similar tastes. Obviously, i was mistaken....of course this is just my opinion and i would imagine if you like the music, you don't care what other monkeys think...so i'll shut up now....thanks for you time.

Oh yeah...I'm listening to DJ Z-trip

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Finally finished watching/listening to Claptons "Crossroads Guitar Festival." Everyone from Clapton (Duh...) to Jimmy Vaughn, BB King (Of course!), Buddy Guy, Doyle Bramhall II (Why he isnt a major star is beyond me!) to ZZ Top (Great versions of LaGrange and Tush to finish.) And Clapton and Carlos Santana rip up "Jingo." Man...AWESOME.
Some notes.
1. They could have left out Vishna Mohan Bhatt. Sitar music annoys me, just MHO
2. Same for John McLaughlin. He rocks, but too preachy. I will find my trancendence elsewhere.
3. John Mayer turns in a nice version of "City Love," but really needs to work on his guitar face, and lose the double polo shirts with the popped collar John. Did Jessica Simpson dress you?
4. STEVE VAI RULES. Insane...wow...
Now just gotta load it on the Ipod.