Quantcast

What beer should I order?

Aug 31, 2006
No, not free unfortunately, but really cheap compared to retail. I'd like to try something different, so give me a hand :)

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Anything from the Oregon (or "Oregan" LOL) list will be great. Bridgeport IPA is mighty good.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wow im just amazed that france France even has the nerve to brew a beer...wonder what that tastes like?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Ya, like they can catch me. They are still working on catching Bonet Ramsey's killer remember? I'd have a good 15 years of freedom before they arrested and deported some guy in Tijauana or Islamabad.

Sidenote: the Walrus has PBR on tap!

Aug 31, 2006
focus people, focus.
Yes, 'Oregan' has great stuff like bridgeport and deschutes... love 'em, but would like to try different.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
If you haven't had them before, I would recommend the Unibroue's (or as they say "Unibrew")from Canada.
http://www.unibroue.com/
I have liked the vast majority of what I have had:

Trois Pistoles is strong dark beer with some great flavors.
Maudite a very smooth red with just a light taste of hops.
La fin du monde is a strong and really smooth ale.
Don de Dieu is a strong, creamy wheat ale.
Blanche de Chambly is great mixed with OJ -- Breakfast of Champions (mimosa style)
Ephemere is a really unique fruity ale that smells and tastes like granny smith apples.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I thought inconsiderate jerkoff was your custom title...
didn't i send you a free gift?

i sent robdadingus' girlfriend about 4.5 GB of music, and all i get is grief from you ingrates. :bonk:

i think he's secretly pissed that she's got better music taste than he does.

btw, colorado breweries are clearly inferior to the PacNW and New England competition.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
didn't i send you a free gift?

i sent robdadingus' girlfriend about 4.5 GB of music, and all i get is grief from you ingrates. :bonk:

i think he's secretly pissed that she's got better music taste than he does.

btw, colorado breweries are clearly inferior to the PacNW and New England competition.

ok, ok... that's true....

dammit.

:D

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Hold on...I just took a closer look at that list and realized I missed the two best beers on there:

Foret and Saison Dupont. Two really nice Saisons...

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
another vote for the unibroues. terrible, maudite, trois pistoles & fin du monde are all great. i'd pick up some fullers vintage ale as well & cellar a few.