Quantcast

What christmas loot did you get?

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
I got Rock-em Sock-em Robots, a lunch lady action figure and some cash I plan to invest in some armor, giro remedy and parts.

I gave my dad an ipod nano, which was cool because he was totally surprised and excited, a nice holiday and quality loot.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i got a new snowboard and bindings back in the beginning of december. i also got some cash, couple rolls of film, some sweatpants, long underwear, and a sweet vest from patagonia.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
What helmet cam did you pick up?
This one. Nothng fancy, but it's a self-contained unit so I don't have to stow a actual video camera or have any cables involved. Can;t wait to see what kind of picture it produces...

ATC2K Waterproof ActionCamera

Play hard, record everything - even underwater with ATC2K, the ultimate waterproof self-contained action cam! Weighing in at half a pound (with batteries), this hands-free action cam delivers full color digital video in 640 X 480 VGA at 30 frames per second.

ATC2K works seamlessly with most video editing software. Expandable up to 2GB, ATC2K mounts easily and all mounting hardware is included. Wipeouts in a white out or an unexpected barrel roll? No worries, ATC2K is waterproof up to 10 feet!

http://www2.oregonscientific.com/shop/product.asp?cid=6&scid=14&pid=709

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
-$500 in $20's from my parents (SCORE!)
-Booz (Bottle of Scotch and a 8 pack of Guinness tall cans) (SCORE!)
-Another flask
-Cookies
-New door mat
-A bunch of socks: Argyle, Rock Lobster, plain black
-Always Sunny in Philadelphia DVD
-A new fish:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This one. Nothng fancy, but it's a self-contained unit so I don't have to stow a actual video camera or have any cables involved. Can;t wait to see what kind of picture it produces...

ATC2K Waterproof ActionCamera

Play hard, record everything - even underwater with ATC2K, the ultimate waterproof self-contained action cam! Weighing in at half a pound (with batteries), this hands-free action cam delivers full color digital video in 640 X 480 VGA at 30 frames per second.

ATC2K works seamlessly with most video editing software. Expandable up to 2GB, ATC2K mounts easily and all mounting hardware is included. Wipeouts in a white out or an unexpected barrel roll? No worries, ATC2K is waterproof up to 10 feet!

Neato, let us know how it works.

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
I got the same thing. It's not the best quality film even in the most frames per second and the highest resolution, but it gets the job done. I've been playing around with different mounting positions on my helmet to get the least amount of shaking as possible. So far it's mounted on the side of my giro remedy.

Also I got some Volkl Race Tigers
Parents picked this sweet deal up from my ski coach. He had 8 runs on them and sold them to my parents for $275.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Ipod nano here too, plus a BIG camel back and lots of nifty Park tools for my bike tool box - cable cutters, headset wrenches and allen wrenches.

My son and I spent some time getting winamp configured to work with the ipod. Works like a charm.

gg

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This is what I got my wife.

She got me a power washer, snowboard, and a pop-up camper (back in Sept.) :)

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Got a giro remedy, topeak joe blow sprint floor pump, a pair of hutchinson barracuda's, some bike tools, some regular tools, and some more base layer stuff for winter riding. I got beer too, I'm pretty sure that is mtb related.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jenn got me a trip to Costa Rica!

9 days... Half spent at the Tabacon Hot Spring 5-star resort at the bottom of Arenal volcano (active, with live lava flows), the other half spent at an all-inclusive resort on the Pacific coast. During the first half, there are activities we're going to do - a waterfall tour & rappel, a rainforest canopy tour, a nighttime rainforest hike, a hike up the active volcano and an early morning bird watch where you're supposed to be able to see toucans!

I'm psyched - it's gonna be awesome.

Other loot included a full set of 18v Rigid tools (drill, 90-degree impact, circular saw and flashlight), some clothes and some new stuff for the new house.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I got nearly a whole set of National Audubon Society guide books for different plants and animals. I got a canopy for barbeques, bike races, etc. I got some DVDs. I got a new pocket knife.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
among other things, g/f bought this for both of us (the TV...)

32" Samsung...perfect for our loft.

i like it a lot, but...i don't know. kind of pricey. but it was her money. i want a new pocket knife. or a new blade. my is going on 7yrs old.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I got a new ski jacket and alot of clothing. Mainly I got money. I got quiet a bit, enough to buy myself a new pair of skis, a new ski helmet, goggles lenses, about 6 movies, 3 CD's, new Burton gloves, some Sony headphones, and then a bit of extra money to buy some ski wax and a new iron to melt it, and some diamond files.

It was pretty solid. And I still got money left over from checks comming in the mail from sold stock. Got a check this morning for about $450(ish) from Intel.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Jenn got me a trip to Costa Rica!

9 days... Half spent at the Tabacon Hot Spring 5-star resort at the bottom of Arenal volcano (active, with live lava flows), the other half spent at an all-inclusive resort on the Pacific coast. During the first half, there are activities we're going to do - a waterfall tour & rappel, a rainforest canopy tour, a nighttime rainforest hike, a hike up the active volcano and an early morning bird watch where you're supposed to be able to see toucans!

I'm psyched - it's gonna be awesome.

Other loot included a full set of 18v Rigid tools (drill, 90-degree impact, circular saw and flashlight), some clothes and some new stuff for the new house.
:shocked: Holy fvck! I would have the new house would have been christmas enough...