Grips: Raleigh w/Gel

Attachments

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
miSSionary said:
You ride a fuji??
I rode your girlfriend a whole bunch. Sorry if I didn't leave any for you.

But I wasn't saying it was a junk bike, I was saying that cuz the guy doesn't take advice.

miSSionary

Chimp
Oct 7, 2005
LordOpie said:
I rode your girlfriend a whole bunch. Sorry if I didn't leave any for you.
But I wasn't saying it was a junk bike, I was saying that cuz the guy doesn't take advice.
You pole smoker, we can go there if you want?? Your comment was about bikes so give advice on that topic. You say previously get any bike that fits, then you say you won't comment?? You need to ride before you give advice about riding loser. Also, all the old threads about your girl needing to ride a tripple...Be real, you need to ride one too, you are a very week rider with little experience.
Also, it is nice to see you lack self confidence and must get married so fast considering you asked my girlfriend to marry you LESS THAN SIX MONTHS AGO!!Take your shots at me, not her. :nopity:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
azonic-Ds1 said:
Frame: C6 FT, Fusion Technology, carbon/alloy frame
Fork: Easton EC70 Carbon w/Alloy Steer Tube
Crankset: Truvativ Elita A1 GXP Compact 36/50t
Bottom Bracket: Truvativ GXP external bearing
F. Derailleur: Shimano 105
R. Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Shift Lever: Shimano 105 10spd
Brake Levers: Shimano 105
Brakes: Tektro Dual Pivot
Cog Set: Shimano HG50 10spd (12-25t)
Rims: Shimano R550
Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x23c
Pedals: Test Ride
Handlebar: Ritchey Road 31.8
Stem: Ritchey 4-bolt 31.8
Seatpost: Raleigh Carbon wrap Micro Adjust 27.2mm
Saddle: Selle Italia FK Trans Am
Headset: Ritchey Drop In Sealed
Colors: Orange/Carbon
Chain: KMC Z9000
Hubset: (F) Shimano R550 (R) Shimano R550
Spokes: Shimano R550
Grips: Raleigh w/Gel
nice looking bike, how does it ride? what's it cost?

J

JRB

miSSionary said:
...Agreed.
Put each other on ignore. We are all tired of it. Sure his rant was a touch out of line, but you did provoke him. Even the slightest nudge is provocation, and it's dumb.

I really would want to know the cost of the bike, but it seems nice.

miSSionary

Chimp
Oct 7, 2005
Pau11y said:
You two suck! Why don't you guys delete your posts! How on earth does your posts help Ds-1, even in the remotest tangent?
However, my post was to the comment of saying there would be no comment on the Raliegh from LO. I think it is a great bike and was just frustrated that a guy riding a low level bike is telling Ds-1 he won't comment on his good choice. It IS a good bike, I also would like to know what Ds-1 paid.

J

JRB

miSSionary said:
However, my post was to the comment of saying there would be no comment on the Raliegh from LO. I think it is a great bike and was just frustrated that a guy riding a low level bike is telling Ds-1 he won't comment on his good choice. It IS a good bike, I also would like to know what Ds-1 paid.
Come on man - just saying nothing would have been the right thing to do. :think:

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
miSSionary said:
Nevermind on the delete, it doesn't work...

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
loco said:
Looks nice - way better than this miSSionary/LordOpie crap.
What'ya mean? That's entertainment! I'm not here for this discussion of that Raleigh.

Those Tektro brakes are garbage!

azonic-Ds1

Chimp
Jan 21, 2006
Everyone is wondering on what i could get the raleigh road bike for and i work at a bike shope and i dont want to spend more that a grand. so i can get the raleigh for $731.00.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Good deal. Get it. Then spend $50.00 and swap those brakes out, and another $90.00 or so on a set of eggbeaters and you're set. Use your mtn shoes (I did for almost a full year before I found a deal on some nice roadie shoes).

Just make sure it fits and it's comfortable enough for a long haul (2+ hours at a time).

J

JRB

I'm with Pau11y, but I never left the mountain shoes. I tried road shoes, but hated them. I just wear carbon mtn shoes now. I wouldn't even worry about the brakes though. I have test ridden Tektros on bikes and they seemed fine.

However, if you can get brakes at cost, I just got some Ultegra calipers for $40.