What Frame do you use

Which Frame

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
hard to believe that the Church of Iron Horse Sunday not more popular, esp comsidering the bandwagon effect of Downhill racing.

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
06 Faith. I might try flipping the links next year, but it works really well in the stock position.

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
What Frame does everyone use for downhill racing
Im riding an 07 Stab Supreme at mo but voted the Sunday as this is where Im going now waiting on price availability of 08s

Shuttles here are hard on bikes so no boutique frame for me this is close though but they seem to handle the abuse, guys here are on 3 yo Sundays and just update the bearings and linkages to the newer ones, component upgrades and theyre like new again, and still kicking ass.

:cheers:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
TA the 08's are gonna run you about 2500 for just the frameset, and i believe that they have a few more in stock right now except for the large(i was lucky and got the last one for early production). if you arent able to get one now i would say that your gonna be waiting untile february to get ahold of one man. sorry to derail the thread.

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
TA the 08's are gonna run you about 2500 for just the frameset, and i believe that they have a few more in stock right now except for the large(i was lucky and got the last one for early production). if you arent able to get one now i would say that your gonna be waiting untile february to get ahold of one man. sorry to derail the thread.

Cheers appreciate the heads up I have already given a heads up, our 08 shippements haven't landed yet some time in Dec apparently hopefully I'll be ok if not I have some back up plans, there's still some new 07s around can pick up one and swap my parts over and use the other stuff for the gilrls rig, um actually sounds good muight check into that.

thanx man..

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh manot a prob. i had my boys at the shop check for me cause there was no way that i could wait untile february on a rig. good luck to ya man.

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
yeh manot a prob. i had my boys at the shop check for me cause there was no way that i could wait untile february on a rig. good luck to ya man.
Yeah I will definitley step it up and stay on top of it cheers

Other option is a DHR, I have 2 Turners already (RFX, Spot) but reluctant to have such a nice expensive frame thrashd on a shuttle trailers..unless DT sponsored me LOL..

Hope to hear more this week
Im looking at mo to take my fork wheels, brakes across to the new frame add a cock pit I already have and get back on sram asap, saint nice for bullet proofness but not as slick shifting as sram, maybe Im spoilt on my RFX and I'll be set, if I can't get a frame only there are some other ops I could pick up a used frame repaint it update the linkages and bushing or get a slightly used 07 plenty here still new is nice esspecailly since you no exactly what youre getting.

back to thread..

IH Sunday
Turner DHR