Quantcast

what have you been putting in your earholes?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
hev said:
hey for those who said they like the Duo you should totally consider going to the telluride jazz fest. good music and sick riding. I got to meet all the artists and did a ton of riding. Heres a report I wrote up for a different forum I post in:

http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14845

golgi - funny your remarks about gordon. apprantly he really likes playing with marco and joe and they have some future projects in the planning stages.
Yeah I know, I have been told that they might even be planning a tour together, this is from a friend that has spoken with Marco recently. He says they were just talking about it though.

Still, I like all of those musicians a whole lot. I'm sure they will hook up better and better the more they play together.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah, Soulive is a quality band. I saw them in Austin a couple of years ago, they were good, not best show of all time good, but good :) Some friends of mine are real good buds with them and have played with them several times they say they are super nice dudes.

Stanton moore man, that guy IS the pocket, one of the most powerful if not THE most powerful funk drummers playing right now IMHO. Check out that Scofield CD, Up All Night. Everyone that I've played that for that likes things like Galactic thinks its the baddest stuff they have heard :thumb:

Bump for an awesome old thread and...

Golgi, I have yet to get Up all Night but have checked out Scofield and he has some great stuff. I need to get off my ass and order the CD.

Galactic in playing in town and I can't get any of my lame ass friends to go because it is on a Sunday, I guess I'll be hitting it solo.