Quantcast

What if Obama IS a Muslim?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Just out of curiosity, who here thinks it's possible that Iraq Hussein Osama is actually a muslim in sheep's clothing? I mean, honestly, how would we know otherwise? What would it mean for the USA?
There are those who actually believe he's some kind of "Manchurian Candidate" for the muslim world... maybe even from terrorist organizations, and that he's meant to destroy the US from within.

What's the worst possible realistic scenario?

I think he's kind of a douche, but more or less honest as he can be given the circumstances.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
There are those who actually believe he's some kind of "Manchurian Candidate" for the muslim world... maybe even from terrorist organizations, and that he's meant to destroy the US from within.
Are you still reading the sasquatch forums?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
OMG!!!

If you google img. search "Osama Obama" there's some pretty funny pictures.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
What if? BUT HE WENT TO A MADRASSA (that was secular and doesn't emphasize one religion over another)

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Don't forget that when Kennedy was running in 1960 the far right's outcry was that he was going to turn control of the US over to the Pope. Yet, 50-odd-years later and we now have legal abortions, states w/ legalized gay marriage, a general decline in regular church attendance in metro areas, etc, etc...kinda ironic how now the far right is complaining that we have these things happening. Maybe they would have been better off today had their fears come true back then...

-ska todd

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
If I was him, I'd wait until right after I had just taken the oath of office, and then say something like "Praise be unto allah" just to mess with people.
Or maybe "Durka durka, mohammad jihad."

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'll take a liar over a geriatric with PTSD and a score to settle with Viet Nam...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
As if being a Muslim would be any worst than being a whacked out evangelical that thinks teh ghey's caused 9/11. I also think it might be our only hope for NOT invading Iran.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No more Christmas?

Instead of Virgin Mary rear window decals there will be 72 virgin rear window decals? That would cause a blind spot.

Last edited:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
As if being a Muslim would be any worst than being a whacked out evangelical that thinks teh ghey's caused 9/11. I also think it might be our only hope for NOT invading Iran.
Oh contraire mon faire, a Sunni Muslim might be just the guy to turn the whole thing into a jihad.

BurlyShirley said:
If I was him, I'd wait until right after I had just taken the oath of office, and then say something like "Praise be unto allah" just to mess with people.Or maybe "Durka durka, mohammad jihad."
If only they had a mailbox on stage he could smash....

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
:rofl:

I swear, dude, your posts make me laugh as much as anyone on here.

There's a part of me that hopes you're just trolling when you post, and another part of me that really hopes you're not...
Eh,it's fun to chime in on these forums. We are basically a bunch of bottom feeding ants/sheeple in the big picture. This forum isn't going to change anything. Except entrtainment value.
:banana:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl:

I swear, dude, your posts make me laugh as much as anyone on here.

There's a part of me that hopes you're just trolling when you post, and another part of me that really hopes you're not...
And you thought he wore the helmet just because it matched his fanny pack. :busted: