Quantcast

What is Trails?

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
trails is blasting off, launching bikes,tall gearing, screwin around with the kids that live across the street from the jumps, alternating synchronized jumping, and getting re-inspired by a 14 yr old that rips as hard as i do. as hard as i did when i was 14.

Last edited:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
trails is blasting off, launching bikes,tall gearing, screwin around with the kids that live across the street from the jumps, alternating synchronized jumping, and getting re-inspired by a 14 yr old that rips as hard as i do. as hard as i did when i was 14.

Sweet. That song is smooth.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
Sweet. That song is smooth.
song is pay homage by windchill, just found it a week ago. second song is escaping arkham by common market. ive seen enough vids from you to see what music you like, and i guarantee youll like common market. my current favorite

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Damn, those guys make and ride some amazing trails. 28 pack with a half dozen berms on that first line?! That song reminds me of the Anya song that opens the classic Standard Domination vid which is very cool.

mid summer edit 2011 on Vimeo
PA Woods Edith with some footage of Catty. Shows them making a clay concrete mixture for a berm and lip.

Dutch Trails on Vimeo
Nothing crazy but a quickie clip from a local zone this past weekend.

Paulyd

Monkey
May 15, 2007
Great White North.
you know what trails is? There is no true definition. trails is when life beats the **** out of you, you come home, and see your bike all dirty, then remember, i have something to do before i come back to reality to deal with all this crap. then you go to your trails, have a blast, chill with friends and do what the fun stuff you love to do. thats when you know your trails are good.

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
Yo Truth - Never associate your name with trails that are hidden away. Someone might get the impression you built them, especially if someone gets hurt or a land manager is looking for reponsibility. Just sayin, but damm you did good there!!

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Truth - nice looking trails. Everything looks to be a hip or berm or have some turning in it which is best. We'll need to make a trip up there for a sesh. Flat Tyres has some good intel BTW.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
If you have a shovel handy, I might consider telling you.
i have many shovels, and even a rototiller handy. But for a roadtrip that long, i'm not looking to do much work besides maybe some re-packing. No offense, but we don't expect visitors to pick up the slack.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
i have many shovels, and even a rototiller handy. But for a roadtrip that long, i'm not looking to do much work besides maybe some re-packing. No offense, but we don't expect visitors to pick up the slack.
Yeah, I don't make anybody actually do work. Only my friends that feel guilty dig with me occasionally. If you want to come down, pm me.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Yeah, I don't make anybody actually do work. Only my friends that feel guilty dig with me occasionally. If you want to come down, pm me.
Lies, i dig every time :p We will have to do an evening session some time soon, last time i rode the hardtail u were there! And last time i rode trails u saw my bust my balls

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
right on, thanks. I do subscribe to the rule though that as a visitor to trails I can atleast buy the first 30 pack.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Doesn't look like posh to me. Knowing the area Jason lives I would guess its a place that was plowed and now you don't mention the name in public. But I could could be way off there. . .

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
haha, not posh or Minersville ( RIP ) .

These boys are doing it right up in North Central PA. These boys are...... the Heathens!

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
haha, not posh or Minersville ( RIP ) .

These boys are doing it right up in North Central PA. These boys are...... the Heathens!
Ahhh, are those the guys near lake harmony or a different crew?

Rumor has it some stuff is running at a place near you that was plowed, true?

Catty saturday morning btw. . . .

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Dont think its Lake Harmony Ted. More towards Williamsport.

Stuff is running. you should come up. I might be there Sunday.

Haven't rode catty this year yet. soon, cant wait!