Quantcast

What to do

BikefreeK

Chimp
Oct 24, 2010
Hey guys I am relitivly new for biking and own a 2009/2010 kona shred I have tried dirt jumping but don't think it's very fun I believe my bike is a hard tail so please suggest anything

Apr 24, 2010
On my laptop
Hey guys I am relatively new for biking and own a 2009/2010 kona shred I have tried dirt jumping but don't think it's very fun I believe my bike is a hard tail so please suggest anything
first off where in the usa are you

try some beginners trails not too rocky and not the side of a cliff face something with some inclines and some downhill see if you even like trail riding most important wear a helmet it may not seem important but search the threads on here plenty of talented riders have died or been paralyzed just because they didn't wear a helmet

BikefreeK

Chimp
Oct 24, 2010
hookers and blow... you can't go wrong. add bacon for more awesomeness!!
Fist of all this is win
And to answer your answer I am not in the USA I live in a igloo and ride my moose to work then play hockey(where do you think I live) my friend is gonna take me dirt jumping again so I'll give it a second chance

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
If you've never been dirt jumping, and you're new to the whole scene, it's not going to be easy. Be ready to smash your ballz on your seat when you come up short a couple times. Loosen up, don't do any dead sailors, and stay low.

BikefreeK

Chimp
Oct 24, 2010
Thnks for the (late!) info obout my ballz seeing as it was only my second time I could do every beginner jump and my friend bet me $20 for doing a harder jump got off it gassed shot of my seat nailed my ballz and agent over my handle bars but on the up side I like dirt jumping now and I got a girlfriend

Ps where do I live