Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
well all my B$tches, I finished like 8th overall and 3rd in my age group, for the jazy cup novice division.

We did a race this last weekend... Northern loop... my stompin' grounds. Went out to do the 34 mile two lap novice race... didn't do it... nope got talked in to the 3 lap 51mi expert race. got a spankin'... kinda liked it... but its the first time I've done 50... did it in 2:38. I just kept pushing and found my legs like to spin in the mid 80's.

What ever gets you through.

your all gonna pay when you get home. Funrobert!!!!!!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
well all my B$tches, I finished like 8th overall and 3rd in my age group, for the jazy cup novice division.

We did a race this last weekend... Northern loop... my stompin' grounds. Went out to do the 34 mile two lap novice race... didn't do it... nope got talked in to the 3 lap 51mi expert race. got a spankin'... kinda liked it... but its the first time I've done 50... did it in 2:38. I just kept pushing and found my legs like to spin in the mid 80's.

What ever gets you through.

your all gonna pay when you get home. Funrobert!!!!!!!!!!
I can remember talking to you about spinning...yep...funny to think about it. Now I crank the big gear and you found out you like to spin...starting to think it was about a master plan to get the info, confuse and surpass...I feel buttraped!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
I will have to admit that you were right. revel in this light because it don't happen much. I learned that maintaining a cadence is better than mashing away.

OH !!! Hell... you could fill a boat with what I don't know... but...as you would guess... there would be a "BUT"....I can still spank your ass.

OH!!!! Mullinax just got checked into the boards by Abram... you know Jim that Abram guy is notiorious for those blind side cross checks... JIM!!! I don't think he's gonna get back up... no he's not... get the strecher and call this one a night...FunBobby is on the way to the hospital :nuts:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
I will have to admit that you were right. revel in this light because it don't happen much. I learned that maintaining a cadence is better than mashing away.

OH !!! Hell... you could fill a boat with what I don't know... but...as you would guess... there would be a "BUT"....I can still spank your ass.

OH!!!! Mullinax just got checked into the boards by Abram... you know Jim that Abram guy is notiorious for those blind side cross checks... JIM!!! I don't think he's gonna get back up... no he's not... get the strecher and call this one a night...FunBobby is on the way to the hospital :nuts:
I do tha cha cha, like a sissy gurl. I lika to do tha cha cha.

NomadVW

Chimp
Oct 3, 2005
Found this forum with references to Iwakuni. I'm a MTBr here but cannot find anything but stairs up the hills. Any help?

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
NomadVW said:
Found this forum with references to Iwakuni. I'm a MTBr here but cannot find anything but stairs up the hills. Any help?
I found a sketchy trail up by the Kintai Castle...good luck I hope you have armor! Other than that, I suggest exploring the wonders of urban riding...ie, they ain't nuthin there for any MTB. Only other thing close is 3 peaks mountain and be very secretive there riding!!! Nooch! :monkey:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Just a heads up to anyone who can ride on Sunday...I'm going rain, rain, rain, or shine!

An old man told me once," Cleaning mud off your bike is good for the soul." I'm not sure about that but I have to ride this $3000 bike or I'm going to keep feeling like mud butt for buying it. Anyway, 0900 at the Agana Shopping Center...nooch!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Ha ha your in school! Ya see since you told me you got DeeMaxx's, I put a hex on you so you couldn't ride them...ha ha, I'm a dirty hexer

Wooo, I put a spell on you!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Where am I? If I was up your butt kicking field goals you would know!
I'm in Maryland rollin some trails and rock gardens. Jumping some well some jumps and laughing at you behind your bacvk b/c you're still in stinkin Guam...HA HA fatman!:nopity:

ghstfaced

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Earth
Hey Bro,
What's up with you now? Military school? Did you re-enter?I'm thinking about getting out. The detailer pretty much told me I can go to Virginia or San diego at the rag because my NEC. I pretty much told him to go eat a dick. So I'm putting my resume out at a bunch of places. any ideas guys?

ghstfaced

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Earth
rob, where you at these days. I got home the day you were leaving. That suck I didn't get to say bye. Hope all is well. I'm up for orders. I might be getting out if I can't get good orders. They want me to utilize my NEC aka go work at hc-2 or hc-3. NEVER!!!! any ideas on a job. Well, how's Cali? take care man.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Dude, you have to make your own decision on what you should do about working. I would say come to Lemoore with me, but you have the NEC thing. I don't think it would be so so bad for you in San Diego at 2 or 3. Then again you may be better off as a civilian??? Anyway, I just got out here to Cali...and there is Alotta Fagina out here! Which is good for me, because I like Alotta Fagina. It beats what your detailer eats! Doug also loves that of which I speak...he he! I said you love the ****! Well man, you know how to get a hold of me.

zaphod1

Monkey
Oct 7, 2004
great mills md
yo rob you bike breaking fat boy when you get around to it shoot me those ride vids , and just kidding about the fat joke but you break more bikes than fat women eat twinkies...... mmmmmm twinkies.

MSH

Chimp
Feb 22, 2006
Hello All,

I'm flying into Guam next week with my fiancee to visit her family from Norcal. I would really like to hit up some of the trails on Guam. I tried calling MTB Outfitters and Hornet Sporting Goods to see if they had rentals, but it sounds like I'm out of luck at those two places. Does anyone have any recommendations or is it a lost cause? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BTW - I'm looking for anything...hardtail is fine....I'm more of a XC geek anyway these days

Thanks,
MSH

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Dude, you should go by Hornet anyway and talk to a guy named Mo or possibly Derek. They might be able to help and find you something. Damnit Jim i might be another possible helper, but he might just tell you there is no MTB on Guam because it rains too much...he use to be a SoCal rider!! The only other thing as a fail safe except for bike quality as far as rentals go is the bike rentals on the strip that the Japanese tourist rent. I don't really suggest but if you have to go ride...well, that will be last rock bottom choice. Good luck though, and maybe hit me up when you get back to Cali and show me some trails in Norcal.
MSH said:
Hello All,

I'm flying into Guam next week with my fiancee to visit her family from Norcal. I would really like to hit up some of the trails on Guam. I tried calling MTB Outfitters and Hornet Sporting Goods to see if they had rentals, but it sounds like I'm out of luck at those two places. Does anyone have any recommendations or is it a lost cause? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BTW - I'm looking for anything...hardtail is fine....I'm more of a XC geek anyway these days

Thanks,
MSH

MSH

Chimp
Feb 22, 2006
ROBdropGOboom said:
Dude, you should go by Hornet anyway and talk to a guy named Mo or possibly Derek. They might be able to help and find you something. Damnit Jim i might be another possible helper, but he might just tell you there is no MTB on Guam because it rains too much...he use to be a SoCal rider!! The only other thing as a fail safe except for bike quality as far as rentals go is the bike rentals on the strip that the Japanese tourist rent. I don't really suggest but if you have to go ride...well, that will be last rock bottom choice. Good luck though, and maybe hit me up when you get back to Cali and show me some trails in Norcal.
Thanks!! I'll give Hornet a shot when I'm there. Great trails here in Norcal (Soquel Demo, Skeggs, Coe...lots o good stuff)...just let me know

MSH

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
ghstfaced said:
Hey Bro,
What's up with you now? Military school? Did you re-enter?I'm thinking about getting out. The detailer pretty much told me I can go to Virginia or San diego at the rag because my NEC. I pretty much told him to go eat a dick. So I'm putting my resume out at a bunch of places. any ideas guys?

Yo man just do this. I reentered the military. Join the army with me do recon (cav scout is what its called). I just finished school. They let me keep my same rank. Now Im going to be stationed in tacoma washington at Ft. Lewis. Yeah they put me in mtb heaven. Only like 3 hours from whistler how cool is that. And on top of it here soon they are going to let me go and shoot towel heads. Its awesome. The kinda job we always talked about when we were in guam. Just put in a blue to green package. Go talk to the army recruiter. They are giving out good bonuses rite now too.