Quantcast

What would you do?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
OK so in case you didn't know, I HATE driving and I HATE cars. I ride my bike to work because usually nobody tries to piss me off or kill me when I'm on my bike, whereas pretty much every time I get in a car every other person on the road is a complete moron.

So anyway, last Friday was a perfect day and I would have ridden to work, but my GF's car was getting some work done, and she wanted me to pick her up and take her to work. So I go to her house, and she's not there. Turns out she got a ride with some other chick she works with. So immediately I'm annoyed because I could have ridden my bike.

Anyway I'm almost to work, and some dude literally almost drives into me. I have to slam on my brakes and swerve hard to avoid the accident. He pulls into one of the (many) parking areas so I pull in there too, just to ask him if he was aware that he almost caused an accident.

The dude gets all pissy with me, saying how it was my fault and blah blah blah. I was like whatever and drove away. Obviously the sky was a different color in his world.

Now the beautiful thing about this is, I know exactly where he parks and what car he drives. In the 2 days since then I've ridden my bike through that parking lot and his car is always in the same spot. On the other hand, he has no idea who I am or where I park my bike, or even that I ride a bike for that matter. In fact, if I had to guess, I'd say he probably pisses off several people a day and he probably doesn't even remember our little encounter.

So what should I do to his car?

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
eggs take off paint
Orange traffic paint-powder, the stuff for transit lines... or blue chalk powder from a hardware store in his vents :poof:

or sardines.
I did sardines in the air vent once... brutal.

or just key it/// lame though.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Letting the air out of his tires is a non-permanent way to make his day unpleasant. If you're feeling exceptionally nasty, you could remove his valve cores.

I'd probably let it go, though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
That's what it will end up being, since with my luck some security camera would catch me and I'd get fired. But it's fun to plot the demise of a true asshat.
Personally I've found I'm happier to completely forget about the ugly jerks I cross paths with. Who knows he could have been a perfectly nice dude whose dog just died and he caught his wife blowing the neighbor. But sometimes it is nice to disembowel someone then choke them with their own intestines in your mind.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Westy said:
But sometimes it is nice to disembowel someone then choke them with their own intestines in your mind.
Yeah! That's why I was asking you boneheads for ideas. All I was coming up with was kicking a dent in the door or keying it. I need some good stuff. Not to implement, just to imagine :D

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
it's hard not to take it personally, when the idiot driving the car has the ability to use it to cause you (or your family) bodily harm.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
either that or... Since you never actually drive it might of been you being the Dillhole?

Id say move on.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
1) He has already seen your face.
2) You ride a bike on the same street he drives a car on.
3) He has already proven to be an Asshat.

If you read those 3 points slowly, you will not mess with his car. :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dump a few cans of shaving cream into some liquid nitrogen. It will freeze the contents solid and allow you to cut the can open around it. Toss the frozen slugs into an open car window. As they thaw they will expand filling the the whole car. If you are really feeling dirty try the same trick with a can of expandable foam.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Westy said:
Dump a few cans of shaving cream into some liquid nitrogen. It will freeze the contents solid and allow you to cut the can open around it. Toss the frozen slugs into an open car window. As they thaw they will expand filling the the whole car. If you are really feeling dirty try the same trick with a can of expandable foam.

brilliant idea, unfortunately the average monkey does not have access to such things as liquid nitrogen.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
moff_quigley said:
Sanjuro and Westy for the win. The guy will get his eventually. Be the better person.
We all already know that this is the OBVIOUS answer. The point is to come up with creative means of revenge. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

You could get some gay pride stickers and put them on his bumper.

Or since he parks there everyday do something that takes time. Start by leaving notes that say things like, "I'm coming for you", and "I'm watching you". As time goes by move on to things like deflating a tire. Things like that. See how long till he cracks and starts parking somewhere else.

jvp108

king of the road
Mar 21, 2006
filthadelphia
i would follow him home to find out where he lives and who he lives with, such as a wife and or children. then hide in the bushes and take pictures of him/family. then get them developed and leave them in his mailbox with a scary note.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
jvp108 said:
i would follow him home to find out where he lives and who he lives with, such as a wife and or children. then hide in the bushes and take pictures of him/family. then get them developed and leave them in his mailbox with a scary note.
Or expose yourself to his children!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I would go to his car with a big jam box, and wait until you can see him approaching after work.
Then, I would strip naked, push play, and hop on his car hood, and do the entire dance scene from a Whitesnake video.
Dry humps and all.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Ciaran said:
We all already know that this is the OBVIOUS answer. The point is to come up with creative means of revenge. Sheesh. :rolleyes:
How about kidnap him at gunpoint, tie him up to the four corners of a bed and then smashing his ankles with a sledgehammer all the while screaming "You'll never cut me off in traffic again you inconsiderate icehole!" ???

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Westy said:
Personally I've found I'm happier to completely forget about the ugly jerks I cross paths with. Who knows he could have been a perfectly nice dude whose dog just died and he caught his wife blowing the neighbor. But sometimes it is nice to disembowel someone then choke them with their own intestines in your mind.
Or worse still, he could have been a perfectly nice dude whose neighbor just died and he caught his wife blowing the dog!

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Leave a note on his car offering a silly amount of money for it (for some reason; it's exactly what you want/you like the license plate/it was your first car) and leave the number of a sex line or similar.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
llkoolkeg said:
Or worse still, he could have been a perfectly nice dude whose neighbor just died and he caught his wife blowing the dog!
Even worse she could have been servicing the neighbors dead dog.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Skunk scent in the air conditioning intakes (grill by windshield wipers)
Permanant skunk sink in said asshat's car. This is beyond mean, its evil.:devil: If he really pissed ya off, this ought to provide sufficient revenge:rofl: