Quantcast

what would you look like as a superhero?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
At first it was kind of strange but Mike said it gave him a sense of freedom...I just made sure I always rode in front of him on the downhill sections :twitch:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
You can't see my bunny slippers behind Gustave, the crocodile.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
you sure Gustave isn't a pussycat...seein that you can let your boys out around him. :shocked:
So a man walks into a backwoods Florida bar with a gator on a leash, freaking everyone out. He loudly announces to the crowd that the gator is completely tame, and to prove it, he'll show them. He hits the gator on the head, and it opens its mouth.

He puts his hand entirely inside its mouth, and it stays completely still. The bartender still isn't sure this is safe, so the man then takes out the boys and dangles them in the gator's mouth, rubs them on its tongue...then smacks the gator all over the face with them. It still doesn't move.

He says, "If anyone else doesn't believe me, they're welcome to give it a try." The blonde cocktail waitress says, "I'd love to! Just, please don't hit me on the head quite so hard!"

Edit:
There was already one bad horror movie about him, and another is apparently in filming now. There's also a Nat Geo doc, "Capturing the Killer Croc," from which the Youtube vid is abridged.

Last edited:

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Holy crap. I knew the guy that created hero machine back in the day. It was the late 90's and we were working at Dell in the online group.

For the life of me I can't remember his name, but I was just thinking about that site last week. Always wondered what became of it.