Quantcast

What's up Peoples?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So I've been out of touch for the last week with a pile of work and travel. Anything I'd find funny happen?

As for some travel commentary, I don't much like the French. I've found that of all the people I run across they are in general the rudest and least friendly. Its sad because I've met some cool French people but unfortunately the majority has painted them all with the sh!t brush.

I do like the Spanish but my favorites have to be the Norwegians. So Viva Norway.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So I've been out of touch for the last week with a pile of work and travel. Anything I'd find funny happen?

As for some travel commentary, I don't much like the French. I've found that of all the people I run across they are in general the rudest and least friendly. Its sad because I've met some cool French people but unfortunately the majority has painted them all with the sh!t brush.

I do like the Spanish but my favorites have to be the Norwegians. So Viva Norway.
Sounds like some nice travels were had? I liked the French as long as they're not city dwellers...

Favorite peoples in Europe: tie between the Italians and the Scots. Norwegians a close runner-up.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
My parents thought the same thing about the french when they went to france. But then over the summer a french kid was visiting our friends and we went on a weeklong waterskii trip to shasta with him. He turned out to be very cool, very nice.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My parents thought the same thing about the french when they went to france. But then over the summer a french kid was visiting our friends and we went on a weeklong waterskii trip to shasta with him. He turned out to be very cool, very nice.
That's because he was afraid if he was himself that you crazy Americains with your crazy firearms would blow a hole in his head and bury him in the desert... :think:

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
That's because he was afraid if he was himself that you crazy Americains with your crazy firearms would blow a hole in his head and bury him in the desert...
Haha. No joke we probably scared the $hit out of him.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
You're just jealous that I created a whole new website, got rid of Graphics and Mr. Hypocrite with one thread and wasn't even here to oversee it.
dude...you obviously have thoughts of grandeur (overcompensating for being small?)

I haven't gone anywhere.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Oh yeah, the team name thread was kinda fun...while it lasted.

And MMike sat on the toilet for 48 hours. (well, with short breaks to stand up, turn around, and vomit of course...)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i've been to france twice, for a week each (paris, morzine) and never had anyone be rude to me.

italy was the only place where some guy said:

"americano? busho...fvck you"