Quantcast

What's wrong with this picture?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My friend John used a circular saw to cut hamburger patties out of a frozen 'tube' of ground beer one drunken night. I was lucky to see him try to use the same circular saw a month later for the first time when we were cutting boards for a deck. Maggots flew everywhere, it was awesome.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
There is no way that could be drier except if they formed it from sand.
2.7 Points!

If you look at every picture in the link, it's gotta be the driest f'n sh't ever.

Criminal Mischief, if you want my opinion.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
My friend John used a circular saw to cut hamburger patties out of a frozen 'tube' of ground beer one drunken night. I was lucky to see him try to use the same circular saw a month later for the first time when we were cutting boards for a deck. Maggots flew everywhere, it was awesome.
1.25 Points for sheer hardy-har-har factor.

yuck, but funny.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I see power tools and meat, that gets a thumbs up. I see Heineken and Fosters, I wish I had 4 hands so I could give it four thumbs down. So overall 3 thumbs down for the whole article.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
you froze the meat and killed it.
should have used a shot gun and a then cremated the carcuss.

you cats look like a great time was had so 9/10

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
So Nobody, other than the obviously overcooked meat, what do you think about the concept in general?

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
when the meat's soft and never frozen, I poke it with a long, thin paring-utility knife and shove in whatever.

peppers, slices of things, garlic cloves, etc.

Although the thing about the peppers is that, unpeeled, they don't flavor the meat much - they tend to stay in their skins.

I'll chop stuff up into a paste sometimes and just shove it with my thumb into the slits...

I've had 'injectors' that are supposed to do it for you, but the convenience factor gets brutalized by the clog-and-rupture factor.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
well I think power tools and raw meat are a stupid combination. When it comes to cooking you need to have the right tool for the job.

The same thing could have been accomplished with non frozen meat (resulting in a better quality/taste meat) and a nice sharp knife....the drill crap is completly unnecessary and potentially very dangerous...D

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Nice to hear the sun's out and about. Didn't get much of that when I was there in the mid-80's.

Used to live in Esquimalt and also Downtown.

First place I ever had sushi.

not that you're a big fan of animal bits, but it's a historic landmark in my world for that, alone.

oh, that and two girls at once, but that's another story that i'm not ever going to divulge...

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
no, but quite frankly, it's far more confusing than in any of the movies you may have seen.

not a good time to get dizzy with options. just my observation.

lol..I have never been interested in one myslef..I like to devote all my attention to one person:D

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
lol..I have never been interested in one myslef..I like to devote all my attention to one person:D
Oh, I agree.

However, twenny years ago, i was a different person.

first person I knew personally to try sushi, after all.

hm.

funny how that coincided...