Quantcast

When a scam is soooo Obvious...

2phass

Chimp
Jul 20, 2002
Have some fun

Needless to say I haven't heard from this clown since.

Thanks for the response .i have contacted my client he said he's ok with the price and he will issue to you a cheque of $1800 after you send the following info: your
full name..................
address............ ............
phone number.......
The money is for to you deduct your money and send the balance to the shipper when the check clears in your bank for 2-3 days or you go your nearest cashing points to cash the money so that the shipping company can come for the pick-up the same day you received the check.Thanks and i will be looking forward for your urgent response.

-Hello Joe,

That is great news. In a show of good faith there will be no shipping charge! Shipping is directly related to my line of business and I have shipping/courier contacts all over the world. All you need to do is forward your address and I will have an associate meet you with the bike and we can do a person to person transaction. I am sure you can appreciate the security of this method has for the both of us, not to mention the huge savings for your client. No need to thank me. Ideally I would like cash but with proper ID I will instruct my associate to accept a certified check or bank draft. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate, I have considerable experience with this kind of transaction. I am confident I have the means to close this deal to our mutual satisfaction.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Tony