Quantcast

When will the new Fox 40 air be available?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
From the email I had with Fox after ordering one it sounded like June some time. I need to email again and see exactly when!

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I think they are supposed to start shipping next week. A little earlier than their typical new year roll out as dan-o mentioned - probably because they have been out of 40's for about 2 months.

Dwdrums00

Monkey
Mar 31, 2007
According to the sales person I spoke to last week, Fox started shipping the first batch of Air 40's earlier this week. The next shipment of back orders is slated to ship on May 27th.

Last edited:

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
so, somewhat of relation.. i found it kind of interesting in the article i read on PB when they 1st dropped info about the air 40.. they said that they werent doing the coil-40 for aftermarket anymore. just OEM bikes. yet the coil 40 is still on their site for 2014.

another thing that i find interesting is the fact they dont kash coat the coil fork.. its also been demoted from 'factory' to 'performance'.

cool to see these shipping out so soon! i have a brand new coil 40 sitting in my room right now begging to be used and abused.

b.utters

Monkey
Mar 30, 2011
I'm going to wait for a few months before throwing any money at these. Would prefer not to get fisted with first gen issues.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
I was told 2 weeks seriously just today......

I'm going to wait for a few months before throwing any money at these. Would prefer not to get fisted with first gen issues.
As a side note I would prefer no fisting of any kind.....