Quantcast

When will you die?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Hmmm...maybe I'll die while riding. That would suck but be cool at the same time.

That happened a couple months ago to a gal who was riding with her husband on a local trail... she was 40.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
May 6, 2046......... :(
The really scary part of it is that my father died on may 6th of 2001...........why did it have to pick that day.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
One day I woke up
I woke up knowing today is the day I will die
Cashdogg was barking went to the park and enjoyed that one last time
I called my mother told her I loved her and begged her not to cry
I wrote her a letter that said I'd miss her and signed that goodbye...

You know the happiest day of my life
I swear the happiest day of my life is the day that I die

Can you feel the cold tonight?
(The day that I died)
It sets in but it's alright
(The day that I died)
Darkness falls I'm letting go
(The day that I died)
All alone but I feel fine

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
april 6 2042.

Ill only be 57 years old..

No way am I clocking out that soon.

I dont smoke
my BMI is 24
Im on my bike on average 20hrs a week, my doctor said that my heart and lungs work with above average efficntcy.

My family has a history of long life on both sides,
My great grandfather recently passed away at 93!!

that clock is busted...

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
you can punch in your info, then keep hitting submit - you'll get different days. Usually within about 10 years of each other, but still different.

I'll die when I'm about 58.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i've got 34 more years left. that's cool, as long as my kids have kids before i shuffle off this mortal coil and i can spend some time w/ them.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well i just filled out toshi's link, and it's a bit sunnier. i'll live to 84 (dying in May 2050 of cancer). woo hoo!

some of the questions/tick boxes were pretty funny.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I read the topic and thought of a date I went on with a hippie a few years back. So we were chatting and it somehow came up that she believed she had a sixth sense. She told me that she had an odd feeling about people as to when they were going to die (that was the first and last sign I needed that it wasn't going to work b/w us). Anyway, I get curious and ask her what she feels about me. She said, "39," with a straight face. Wtf? I don't wanna die that early. F'n hippies... never called her back.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
reflux said:
I read the topic and thought of a date I went on with a hippie a few years back. So we were chatting and it somehow came up that she believed she had a sixth sense. She told me that she had an odd feeling about people as to when they were going to die (that was the first and last sign I needed that it wasn't going to work b/w us). Anyway, I get curious and ask her what she feels about me. She said, "39," with a straight face. Wtf? I don't wanna die that early. F'n hippies... never called her back.
Could be a reflection on how the date was going. At least she didn't say yesterday when you asked. :D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Tuesday, November 14, 2062

Ill be 73. Who would want to live to 80 any way? I would be so bored.