Quantcast

When you go camping, what time do you start drinkin beer?

What is an acceptable time to start drinking beer while camping?

• When you wake up

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • 2 hours after waking up

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Only after 12 noon

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Who stops drinking beer when they are camping?

Votes: 34 64.2%

• Total voters
J

JRB

I don't drink at all when I am camping. I don't condone stealing either. :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I don't drink but first thing in the morning isn't bad.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
dh girlie said:
she thinks we need to change our ways and start going to church...
sounds like someone should slit her throat.

Echo said:
It is never too early to drink beer when camping.
this guy knows what's up!

dh girlie said:
I was beginning to feel like a heathen alcoholic...
there is absolutly nothing wrong with that.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
This lady here was so shocked and appalled that some of us here were talking about drinking beer in the morning when camping...she thinks we need to change our ways and start going to church...what time is it acceptable to start drinking beer when you are camping?

IS A.A. FOR YOU?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
fwiw, I don't camp.

something about hanging out in the woods, with a bunch of guys, seems kinda gay.....

Spudzie

Monkey
Dec 13, 2001
Hebron, ohio
berkshire_rider said:
:stupid:

Usually the first one is open right after check-in to assist with setting up the tent and campsite, and the drinking continues throughout the weekend.

thats the way i do
only time we stop drinking is when we are after more beer

ya gotta remember its 5 o'clock some where

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
1. Open one eye.
2. Pick a beer (in Quebec's cold temperature, the beer main cold during the night, even in the tent).
3. Dont let the beer evaporate. Drink it.
4. Open the other eye.
5. Get out of the sleeping bag.
6. Open next beer while preparing the breakfast.

Repeat as required. :)

Camping is fun :evil:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There is only one rule, don't drink beer while sleeping on your back. You might choke, roll over or wake up.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Tweek said:
Meh! So what would she say to someone who goes to church and drinks constantly while camping? :rolleyes: (I agree w/TN about the 'after coffee' comment.)

I don't go to church, but I'm curious how church would make one a better person...so she goes to church, thinks I'm a good person other than drinking beer in the a.m. on an occasional camping trip, where does it make her a better person to judge ME? Just a thought...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My friend Jason went camping in Vancouver and got so drunk he passed out on top of his tent. Sometime in the night some kids had "rolled" him, took his wallet and cell phone.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
dh girlie said:
I don't go to church, but I'm curious how church would make one a better person...so she goes to church, thinks I'm a good person other than drinking beer in the a.m. on an occasional camping trip, where does it make her a better person to judge ME? Just a thought...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I start drinking while I am packing up... the GF drives (No drunk driving!) and I have more beer when we get there, and don't stop except for coffee, sleep, and to get more beer. :thumb: Yay beer!!!!!!!!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
dh girlie said:
Some church people get really confused when it comes to alcohol.
They can't tell the difference between enjoying a beer or two,
and being a full fledged booze louse who beats him family nightly.
You can mention how Jesus enjoyed the wine, and they will stick their fingers in their ears and pretend it did not happen.
Alcohol was good enough for the Lord's supper, but don't take it camping! :D

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
dh girlie said:
It doesn't. But I like the look on the self-righteous' faces when they judge me and say I need to get religion. Then I tell them I go every week. It's a strange puzzled look as if they have to rethink whether "getting religion" is working in this case, or whether they like the taste of their own shoe leather.

Ok, enough of that. Continue the drinking poll.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
(chicks are so catty)

why do you care what she thinks?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I'm all for excessive alcohol consumption, but I never understood camping. Why sleep on dirt, and be filthy for days when you could sleep in a clean bed?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stinkyboy said:
I'm all for excessive alcohol consumption, but I never understood camping. Why sleep on dirt, and be filthy for days when you could sleep in a clean bed?

cause the B&B would cost $100plus and the camp site $7

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
stinkyboy said:
Your idea of "roughing it" is a motel with a black and white TV. :D