Quantcast

where to get foes derailleur hanger and marzocchi brake mounts?

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
can anyone point me in the right direction to track down foes parts. i'm specifically looking for a derailleur hanger for my 2001 foes zig zag that i bent the hell out of a few weeks ago.

from the foes website, i believe this is what i'm looking for "Derailleur hanger, 2000 – present, all Q/R (forged) HA04 11.99". i sent them an email about where/how i can get one, but haven't gotten a response yet.

i am also looking for "marzocchi brake posts for M type forks" (i believe) and want to know where i can get the screws for these instead of the brake mounts. the brake mounts stick out from the fork and i want a screw that will be flush with the fork instead.

while i'm at it, i might as well track down a derailleur hanger for my 2001 specialized P3 since those little screws are getting stripped out. can i order one online somewhere?

i know you RMs are resourceful, so someone out there has gotta know where i can get this stuff!

thanks for your help!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
whale said:
gotcha. it would sure be nice to be able to get some of this stuff from somewhere else though.
Really, the only place you are going to be able to get the Foes Derailleur hanger is by ordering from a Foes dealer. There is a dealer locator on their website. They may sell direct, but chances are they will want you to go through a dealer. And again, if you want an immediate response from a bike company, you have to call them. They simply get too many e-mails in a day for how many people usually work at them to always get a same day response.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
DH Diva said:
Really, the only place you are going to be able to get the Foes Derailleur hanger is by ordering from a Foes dealer. There is a dealer locator on their website. They may sell direct, but chances are they will want you to go through a dealer. And again, if you want an immediate response from a bike company, you have to call them. They simply get too many e-mails in a day for how many people usually work at them to always get a same day response.
i'll try with one of the dealers or call them direct. i've emailed them in the past and surprisingly gotten a response within the same day... not that i expect it.