Quantcast

Where to stay for hood race?

krustydude

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
Richland, WA
check down in welches or rhodedendron. best bet is probably sandy, about 25 minutes west, but an easier drive than back down the other way.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
There is a hotel at the end of town next to Mt Hood Brewing. I also hear the parking lot is a happening place to stay., Down the road there are lots of hotels..... THe Ark was one my christian frinds dad always took us to when we would go snowboarding.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Certified Drunk said:
You mean Kevin and Amy sleep in the same bed, I thought one of them slept on the floor!
Dude, you're a dork.

Joy, bring your camping gear just in case there isn't enough room on the floor. Last time the rooms were real small, but I upgraded to a LARGE room :thumb:

What time are you guys leaving tomorrow?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Dude, you're a dork.

Joy, bring your camping gear just in case there isn't enough room on the floor. Last time the rooms were real small, but I upgraded to a LARGE room :thumb:

What time are you guys leaving tomorrow?
Ok.
We are leaving around 7am I think. You?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
Ok.
We are leaving around 7am I think. You?

Haha, 6:45a. We have to pick up Damon in Oly on the way down :rolleyes:

There isn't a 'real' grocery store on the mountain so if you need anything you should stop before you head up. There is a Thriftway(??) in Rhododendron. I think that is last one. It's on your right hand side.

Yippee! :)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Haha, 6:45a. We have to pick up Damon in Oly on the way down :rolleyes:

There isn't a 'real' grocery store on the mountain so if you need anything you should stop before you head up. There is a Thriftway(??) in Rhododendron. I think that is last one. It's on your right hand side.

Yippee! :)
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll go do some grocery shopping after work!
Don't forget your rain gear!! :(