Quantcast

Which movie should be remade?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'd be more pleased if the lazy fvcktards in hollywood would write something original.

But that said, a remake of brokeback mountain with a dude and a horse instead of two dudes. It would really show what we're in for as a society if we allow gay marriage. It's a slippery slope.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I'd be more pleased if the lazy fvcktards in hollywood would write something original.

But that said, a remake of brokeback mountain with a dude and a horse instead of two dudes. It would really show what we're in for as a society if we allow gay marriage. It's a slippery slope.
Wow, you do want to be MMike. :busted:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
All kidding aside, the director of Cloverfirld was on Corolla this morning and I can't wait to see it this weekend. He was talking about classics like Aliens and Jaws that left you in suspense by not showing you the monster until well into the film. So far the Monkey reviews have been favorable, so I will see it.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Big Trouble in Little China 2

There has been a serious lack of Lo-Pan in cinema

FriedRys

Monkey
May 21, 2007
On the losing end of a wishbone
Passion of the Christ (with a little twist, Jesus comes back from the dead seeking bloody vengence on his enemies).

The Last Star Fighter, modern CG effects can make this the best movie EVAR!.

The Jerk, starring Dane Cook, cuz every generation needs a movie that is an abomination.

A Clockwork Orange starring Haley Joel Osment as Little Alex, Duane "The Rock" Johnson as Dim, Sean William Scott as Pete and Keanu Reeves as Georgie, featuring Steve Buschemi as Mr. Deltoid

Twins with Yao Ming and Danny Bonaduce

High Plains Drifter by the cast of Friends.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Totally disagree about Tron. Tron was awesome because of what they did with what tech was available at the time. Now any reasonable budget will produce another look-alike technological extravaganza with no unique character. And the Internet has kind of made the idea of a world inside computers less mind-blowing anyhow. (And it didn't blow any minds over 12 years of age the first time, either...)

Ed: Also surprised to see some people want remakes of remakes...