Votes: 17 28.8%
  • I see nipples!

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Both...started as clockwise, read the text, looked back it was counter-clockwise. Can switch pretty easily..

...and I see nipples!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
A while ago, I saw it and could see it moving counter clockwise a little bit and mostly clockwise. I can only see clockwise this time.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
thats total BS. there are way too many frames and the action isnt reversible. watch the position of the foot and try to catch the 'frames.' if it was just two frames it would be reversible, but it is more than that... the site randomnly resets the direction at some interval...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I can make her go either way more or less at will.:brows:

It definatly dosn't reverse. I had two people looking at it at the same time, and they said it went different directions.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
thats total BS. there are way too many frames and the action isnt reversible. watch the position of the foot and try to catch the 'frames.' if it was just two frames it would be reversible, but it is more than that... the site randomnly resets the direction at some interval...
Nope, none of that trickery going on. I sat here watching it go counter-clockwise while my girlfriend saw it go clockwise.

dazz

Chimp
Jan 12, 2007
Down Under
First the nipples went counter clockwise, then, after a bit of staring the nipples went clockwise! Then I could see nipples spinning left or right whenever I wanted!!! :biggrin:

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
I can get it to switch, but initially saw counterclockwise after trying real hard. I'll get her to go clockwise, then look at the foot shadow, and she'll become counter.

...but I fit better into the list of left brain functions.