Quantcast

whiskey

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
the black label beam has beem good to me. it washes away the day. But the room os spinning too mmuch to sleep now. maybe there is something aon adut swim?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Silver said:
And then my Evan Williams 95 single barrel laughs at your Maker's Mark...

(Goddamn, that's it for the bottle...)
how about 1988 Maccallans?

My mom-in-law lets me have a shot to sip when we visit :D

But really, decent whiskey is pretty much better than any other decent liquor.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
Man, this got kicked into here?! Oh well. I like the wiskey, but I can't justify Maker's or anything nicer. Usually around $20 a fifth is my range. However, sometimes I feel like being poor white trash and I'll stoop down to the Evan Williams......if you mix it, it still gets the job done. Then I can go fix the 'marro and slap the old lady around.:D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
d.e.f. said:
Man, this got kicked into here?! Oh well. I like the wiskey, but I can't justify Maker's or anything nicer. Usually around $20 a fifth is my range. However, sometimes I feel like being poor white trash and I'll stoop down to the Evan Williams......if you mix it, it still gets the job done. Then I can go fix the 'marro and slap the old lady around.:D
We use Evan Williams to mix with (cheaper than Jack which we drink straight up).
My fav... :drool:

oiswego

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
New Yawk
those whiskeys are all well and good....
but when you really feel like putting one on your liver, head straight for old grandad. and the best part is that your buddies won't come over and drink it on you!

Swan

Chimp
Jul 31, 2006
Nor Cal
12 dollar gallon of "SKOL" vodka... id rather drink come ****ty 5 dolalr 5th of canadian **** whiskey... but man thats a ton of vodka...

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Swan said:
12 dollar gallon of "SKOL" vodka... id rather drink come ****ty 5 dolalr 5th of canadian **** whiskey... but man thats a ton of vodka...
Why not just huff some gas fumes? that's nearly free...

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Silver said:
Have you seen the price of gas lately? I'm pretty sure I can get Albertson's Vodka on sale for close to the same price :D
I didn't imply that the gas was free - obviously, gas is gettin' up there with cheap whiskey and vodka.

But! You only have to huff the fumes! You can still drive the vehicle afterwards (crazily down the street, further impoving the Darwin potential of the activity, etc.)