Quantcast

whistgnar shots

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
holler

bummed we had one awesome shot of a huge tuck no hander but it came out way to bright to fix up, so sad about that

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Great shot dex. Those Whistler "trails" look a bit better than some previous photos I've seen of them. Did they add new lines/sets?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
it seems as tho they took last years trails and modified them for the better. the big line on the far left has had some puddles in the landing and take offs for a a while now that we keep draining but they fill back up at night so its only hittable a bit of the time. if you got your transfers down there are ENDLESS lines through there and its nuts to see what some of these kids pull out of their asses. thanks for the comment guys

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
and ps i wish i could nac nac past 180 that would be rad. the second to last shot, the black and white one was a tailwhip to foot plant to drop back in, didnt turn out that cool looking in pics but felt really smooth doing it so yea

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
once i finally got it in with the insides flipped i noticed you need the non lsim seat to get the outter guts back in, with the slim seat the outside parts contact the plastic under the seat.... bummer.... or possible dremmel time