Quantcast

Whistler HUCKFEST!

Next weeknd I am headed up for HUCKFEST, whos going? I think I might enter the "most verticle" race..but not sure. It will probally be my last weekend up there, since they close the 11th of October. Soocer starts here at the YMCA and Iget to referee it, so no more saturdays free :( Let me know peeps! :nopity:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I think I'm in. This weekend's trip got bagged becuase T's bike parts aren't here yet. She is jonesin' to ride her new bike.

Truck should be all done too.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
I'll be at Mammoth, but Trevor Louvier and Cory and Nick Scwartzmiller are going up to do the slopestyle, rip it up boys!

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
oly said:
You get that 8" lift kit and 50 bazillion shock upgrade?? Like the white truck we saw at the redneck cafe?

Not yet, but I'm saving up!

I rebuilt the whole front end. Now it should stay in a staight line while on the freeway.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
buildyourown said:
Not yet, but I'm saving up!

I rebuilt the whole front end. Now it should stay in a staight line while on the freeway.
Oh, you mean that wasnt from you falling asleep??? (thanks again for being a pilot, maybe the next fix can be the clutch so i can drive? haha...)

Ts truck is dope! I like driving it while everyone sleeps..i ran ove rtwo civics, 1 H2 and four VW beetles..it was a good night. IM at work bored !!! Next weekend will be fun, im really thinking of doing the elevation race.could be fun!?? maybe? or a good ass whoopin :D

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
The elevation race is the one on Garbonzo? Correct? If it is the same one I am thinking of, this is a rain/shine or snow race. Should be fun to watch....damn work...I think I might try to get 2 hours off to go do some watching.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Cory, no messenger while at work? I have a possible fix for the DHR bushings. I have an extra if you want to use it. Basically i replaced the 2 spacers with 1 pin that fits much tighter and has 2 outer spacers to center the shock. Im pretty sure its the exact same thing roger at romic is making, but i didnt have to wait a few weeks.... I have the spare at home and can get it to nick. I have to grind it a bit shorter since my calculations were a bit off. I t came out wider than the link spacing.

oly said:
Cory, no messenger while at work? I have a possible fix for the DHR bushings. I have an extra if you want to use it. Basically i replaced the 2 spacers with 1 pin that fits much tighter and has 2 outer spacers to center the shock. Im pretty sure its the exact same thing roger at romic is making, but i didnt have to wait a few weeks.... I have the spare at home and can get it to nick. I have to grind it a bit shorter since my calculations were a bit off. I t came out wider than the link spacing.
damon, I would like to check it out! send it on over.....I have been here all day! :( since hte AM!!!

and Tyler..*muah*!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
bibs said:
sweet sounds good, is it a tight fit and everything? I know they made those for FOX shocks, and they worked killer.
YEA, the fit is just right. For some reason the spacers in both my romic shocks are loose enough to be removed by hand, only on the rebound end. The other end are pretty tight and need a plier to remove them. The pin i made will go in and out with a some force, so when all locked in should rotate enough to not bind the shock, but not slop around wearing the bushing really fast.

pics......
[/img]

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
I'll likely be there, probably getting knocked out by something in the Boneyard.

Look for me on the ground, I'll be the dashingly handsome unconscious man with the amazingly yellow bike with a kickass looking Monster T!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Snacks said:
Talk to Oly or Trailhacker. So far it looks like they only have 3 seats filled.
Actually i just got word our maybe 4th person is confirmed now.... Sorry matt. Im not sure if 4 is the limit or not, thats up to kevin... i do know it would be tight......

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
I'm there :)

I'll head up Friday night if anyone wants to carpool?? but I may have to leave early Sunday morning (gawd! stupid birthday parties...why can't my family just stop with it already!)

crashing_sux

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Vancouver, WA
I'm heading up tomorrow through Sunday. I have to clean out my apartment and consider myself officially a Vancouver resident now. I'll miss Whistler, it was fun while it lasted.