Quantcast

Whistler next week?

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Joel, think you can drag Mark up? It's been a long time since we rode Smackdown early on and Friday is my park day. Saturday is a Comfortably Numb-Kill Me Thrill Me monster loop.
Snacks, where do you and Trailhacker usually stop after riding for refreshments? Maybe we'll look for you there.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Borneo said:
Joel, think you can drag Mark up? It's been a long time since we rode Smackdown early on and Friday is my park day. Saturday is a Comfortably Numb-Kill Me Thrill Me monster loop.
Snacks, where do you and Trailhacker usually stop after riding for refreshments? Maybe we'll look for you there.
It's only Kevin heading up on Saturday. I'm taking my Dad to the drag races at SIR :help:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i'll be up all weekend. Snacks, do you think trailhacker might have an extra seat open on saturday? (not for me, just asking...)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Toshi said:
i'll be up all weekend. Snacks, do you think trailhacker might have an extra seat open on saturday? (not for me, just asking...)
PM Kevin and check.

I loved the time we day tripped up with you and D last year. I learned a lot :D

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
Connundrum1 said:
I just got back from whistler today, very fun. i could run A line and whats finished of freaight train all summer. didn't see any monkeys up there though.
is garbonzo running? How much of FT is open?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Toshi said:
ahha there were some good, "colorful" conversations with Phat_Boi and his cousin (and a classmate of mine, not amaya/tiger mtn girl) on the way to whistler yesterday. the high point had to have been discussing the, uh, ins and outs of when having sex with a horse constitutes animal cruelty or not...

(see http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124894&highlight=seattle for context on the horse thing)

Haha! We were talking about that on the shuttle ride yesterday to Ranger Creek :thumb: I kept thinking that guy must have been really tall :confused:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Toshi said:
either that or he was on the receiving end :dead: heh
OH MY GOD! Toshi! I never thought of that....maybe he gave the horse the little blue pill :think:

BTW: Is it possible for a chick to break her 'private area' bone?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
yeah, that is possible, it's really two bones that are stuck together with a cartilage and all of those parts can break.*

*may not be technically correct, too lazy to look it up. it's two bones that are fused? hmm

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Toshi said:
yeah, that is possible, it's really two bones that are stuck together with a cartilage and all of those parts can break.
Dang, I think I broke mine :dead:

NO! Riding my bike yesterday! You know there's not a lot of padding there :think:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
77d and Sunny for this Saturday 7/23. Woohoo - my first trip back up there since breaking myself. I can finally make use of my season pass.