Quantcast

Whistler!

Im headed up monday with Phil S and Crappis, anyone else be up there? We are going ot shoot some stuff, before it gets too crazy up there. And I have been there in a year or more, so I cant wait. Hopefully I remeber how to ride. Im going ot be that guy that holds up traffic:) And see how much fun a prophet will be on aline!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
Im headed up monday with Phil S and Crappis, anyone else be up there? We are going ot shoot some stuff, before it gets too crazy up there. And I have been there in a year or more, so I cant wait. Hopefully I remeber how to ride. Im going ot be that guy that holds up traffic:) And see how much fun a prophet will be on aline!
Just don't say "Hey guys, i'm getting tired so this will be my LAST RUN, so I will just take an easy one down A Line and meet you at the bottom". Remember that jackass? I still crack up when I think of you laying face down on the table in the ER with a six inch gash in your left butt cheek! :agree:

Good times!

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Ill be there on friday-sunday next week. Bringing the demo and .243 so i can do a little djing. I'm also bringing the gf whome i told i'd only ride till 1 :/

PITA

Chimp
Nov 10, 2003
Bellevue, WA
Does anyone know what trails get shut down for the various events? I will be up the weekend of the 29th and have no idea what to expect on trail closures.